Post images that aged like fine wine

Post images that aged like fine wine.

Attached: suk9bj9v16g01.png (899x1438, 1.49M)

This is why sex ed is important, he should have learned to pull out

Sex the cat

I see the retards keep the extremely low effort spam particularly in the Euro hours. What a coincidence.akrvp

Oh no three sexy loving wives this is horrible

So let me get this straight, xenoblade 2 was a game about /ss/?

rent free

Wait so did rex and zeke have a child together too?

Obviously he had sex with all of them in the same day, morning, afternoon and night

Nothing about this shit game aged like fine wine. The gameplay will forever be considered atrocious.

It was about a small boy with a big heart earning the love of his friends whilst searching for a way to save the world.

Naturally.

>Rex and his entire family turns out to not have a good life because ALL of Rex's descendents had terrible lives
>One is already dead
>He and Nia's grandson is the main villain of 3
Guess that happy go lucky charm didn't come with his children.

>/ss/
No, Rex is as tall as Pyra and Mythra. Only short by a couple inches if you were to compare both heights.

>he should have learned to pull out
>implying he didn't know exactly what he was doing

this whole videogame series seams so... unnecessary, japs and weebs are a strange bunch

does height matter with shota? I thought it was just the age. Arguably Rex is slightly 'too old' to fall under that but considering Pyra/Mythra's comparative age i don't think calling it that is out of the question

no, he only bones them when he's grown up

You will never be white "John"

I'm 2 hours into XC2 and Nia is absolutely a pedophile woman with unreasonably big(for a JRPG) child bearing hips and a huge thigh gap with a fat pucci.
Based.

Yes.

She will be even more sexy later in game.