Gaming Chairs

Bought a dx racer chair and my god it is the most uncomfortable chair my ass has ever touched i spent 250 for that fucker and the comfort level equals to a wodden chair did i get a faulty unit or was i scammed

Attached: 708974122315.jpg (1200x675, 38.32K)

You fell for the "gaming chair" jewry.

everybody betray him

>gaping chairs
lol you got conned. get a proper office chair, either brand new with a good warranty or at least a refurbished
I bit the bullet and got myself an expensive chair after being unhappy with everything I tried and I've never sat more comfortably

I FED UP WITH THIS WORL

recommendations ?

pc gamers blown the fuck out

with console gaming you don't need a comfy chair

Attached: karina glasses gqJLbcEwyk0-[08.35.482-08.45.525].webm (1280x720, 2.43M)

Go to a mall and sit on the chairs they have until you find one
Also don't buy a chair to fix your posture, that's a huge meme. You need to do back exercises

go out and try chairs at serious businesses, it's a very personal thing so don't buy one off the net unless you have already tried it irl. I ended up with håg executive 9021 but what they have available obviously depends on where you live

>håg executive 9021
I just googled this and why does this cost $1,200 for just a chair? You can buy a decent gaming PC with that

Yes, gaming chairs are a scam. Go to a used office supply depot and pick one up that is the most comfy for you.

90% of that price goes to marketing
you paid 250 bucks for a 25 dollar chair

>Buying chairs before you try and sit on them yourself
You only have yourself to blame for this

oh no no no

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 44.06K)

I started at around $450 but ended up trying more and more expensive chairs lol, i know it's ridiculous but it's so incredibly comfortable. it also has a 10 year warranty

>gaming chair

Attached: 190a264666db5f72112f11442ae347a9-mug-hero-bg.jpg (1920x786, 81.55K)

looks the same. i don'tknow hat you are talking about

nose, chin and teeth were surgically altered. That's just Korean culture though. Their plastic surgery is like braces in the west. She was a cute chick regardless

This is your brain on amazon juice. Go to a fucking store and try it out. They're on display for a reason.

I kneel i fucked up the good thing is i can still return this piece of shit

Attached: kneel.jpg (405x720, 86.29K)

I don't even bother with a chair, I just the side of my bed.

A chair is a chair you unathletic goblin. If you aren't a fat fuck and are exercising on a regular basis the chair doesn't matter

Attached: 8464738.jpg (640x640, 43.62K)

this isn't africa, we aren't living to survive. comfort is a big part of our lives