Figure I'd play a bit of Xenoblade 3 before I go to sleep

>figure I'd play a bit of Xenoblade 3 before I go to sleep
>reach a boss battle
>Beat it easily
>Long cutscene
>Have to fight another boss
>Figured that it makes sense that there'd be something else I'd have to fight and I'll go to sleep after this boss
>A little more challenging, but ultimately still a pretty braindead challenge
>Long ass custscene follows that feels like a full battle episode of a Shonen anime
>After the cutscene takes forever to end, I have to fight a THIRD boss
>This boss isn't particularly challenging either, just feels like it's bloating the game time at this point
>It's finally the last boss, but I have to watch another long cutscene
>Finally free of all that bullshit, I let out a sigh of relief
How in the hell is this game anywhere near a 10/10 again?

Attached: xenoblade-chronicles-3-cover.cover_300x.jpg (300x497, 42.24K)

Also I'm really fucking glad Ryujinx didn't crash on me throughout all this

No one is claiming its a 10
Its just a popular series that a lot of people, get over yourself.

a lot of people enjoy*

Dambass

bro PLEASE wait till the final boss it's 1 and a half hours long LOL

Stay mad faggot

>get over yourself
very estrogenic responsd

Pretty sure you are the one mad here at people having fun.

user it's got close to a 90 on metacritic with a bunch of 10/10 reviews.

Yeah I'm sorry trannies I really tried to like this series but it's actually fucking awful and your taste is worse.
Cope, dilate, suicide, etc

Pirates should all die

Is this ANOTHER Xeno emulation thread?
Why is the anti-nintendo discord going so hard on this one all of a sudden?
You'd think they'd focus on a more popular series.

I don't even think the game is bad from what I've played, I just realistically don't think it deserves any higher than a 7/10, and I'd give it closer to a 6/10. I like the story so far, but I shouldn't have to wait about 8 fucking hours for the game to start getting interesting gameplay mechanics and I think many cutscenes are far too long

Maybe instead of thinking that there's some anti-nintendo conspiracy going on, have you just simply considered the fact that Nintendo simply sucks and is a cancer to the industry?

much rather play stealth or platformer kino rather than any of this RPG garbage, NEXT!

Im in chapter 2, just unlocked classes and im not feeling it so far. Cutscenes out the ass and more importantly combat feels like ass, way slower than xenoblade 2.

>Nintendo simply sucks and is a cancer to the industry?
As opposed to what?

I wish JRPGs would throw you in the deep end for the firest few hours before going story heavy. Even something like in XC1 making you do the battle dunban is in early for a few hours. I'd like to know if the gameplay is good before investing 10 hours just to find out it's ass.

This. I'm not a teenager anymore that can just waste my time playing games I might not like for hours and hours. JRPGs need to learn to start respecting people's time.

Please post a non-bot response for once in your life.