Imagine being given THREE chances to make a good halo and you fuck it up every single fucking time

Imagine being given THREE chances to make a good halo and you fuck it up every single fucking time.

My favorite video game series, I hate it now. Mother fuckers.

Attached: MP-MC.jpg (1080x1420, 1.01M)

It'll have its renaissance in like 70 years when the IP enters public domain

There might be potential in going back to the past. Anything that happens after the Human-Covenant War is uninteresting. Making a fucking Forerunner the villain in 4 was retarded as all hell and the Prometheans are gay.

>gaylo

They just need to make a step up with something that has never been done before with the series, like large scale battle kinda like battlefield.
Just imagine what a 100vs100 battle would be like, with playable alien factions and large vehicles. Just like mods but done right.

the desync

i just hope the infinites fuck ups makes most 343 retards leave and Statham gets to make a new team

Sure a million $ company can develop the technology to do it. Halo was always meant to be ambitious and now that they can do it, they just make call of duty rip off.

shouldn't have had hope faggot it was always going to be bad

>Sure a million $ company can develop the technology to do it.
Lmao, is this the same company that wasn't aware that their game was downloading the same image 7000 times per second and using GBs of data per match?
You put too much fait in poo in loo and chink programming

What did you even want out of a new Halo? Too many fans seem divided on this now. I know what I would have preferred but 343 is such a garbage company it would have probably been botched no matter how much they pretended like they wanted to cater to my taste.

I think they should've just stuck to the 'cortana bad' story, brought Staten in immediately and tried to make it work

343 is the worst game studio by such a huge margin
It is astounding any of them is employed, let alone all at one building
It's like a black hole of competence & responsibility
These people aren't fit to work for pay

Attached: gtbnbdurdvj81.png (1080x1579, 303.26K)

Their constant snobbery in their tweets should get them immediately fired.

Meh I hate literally everything post Halo. I would have preferred Chief and Cortana stay drifting in space forever and for the story of Halo to just move on. I even seen recently some anons bringing up the fact that the whole ending sequence was sort of a tribute to Marathon so I don't even think it was ever intended necessarily that he comes back.

Really to keep it simple without going long in a post they should have just made new Halo games using H2A multiplayer as a template. It shows they could have kept Halo Halo without forcing these stupid changes. All a pipe dream. 343 is trash.

Retcon 4-6 as alt timeline, cryo dreams, simulations whatever you wanna call it. Make a spinoff dealing with new characters.

How about literally turning up and doing fucking nothing for 8hrs then going home for a decade
That is 343. These people fuck up what fans can outdo in their spare time. And of course 343 goes and sues those fans because it's the worst thing they could do.

343i think they're too big to fail so they never even try

I definitely agree with this. It would at least be a much more tolerable thing even if their new direction was shit because at least they'd stop shitting up all the stuff from the original games we liked.

Concerning gameplay all I wanted was a satisfying weapon sandbox, good vehicle sections, and ai fighting eachother. Infinite provided shit.

>One can hope

Attached: 1583723389691.gif (480x361, 456.06K)