3x3 Thread

1: Sekiro 9.5
2: FF15 9.5
3: CTR nitro fueled 9.5

Attached: New 3x3 modif.jpg (1108x1499, 2.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

arch.b4k.co/v/search/filename/Excellence.jpg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

4: Dark Souls 9
5: Psychonauts 2 9
6: Red Dead Redemption 2 9
7: Elden Ring 8.5
8: TW3 8.5
9: Monster Hunter Iceborn 8.5

>FFXV 9.5
I like the game but lole

Attached: 3x3v.png (919x1014, 1.75M)

Nigger put Sekiro above Dark Souls I can’t any more

Great list
8/9

+ + +
- + +
+ + +

P.S.: I love Tekken 3

Feel free to ignore BL2, that's exclusively there because that was how I got my dad into videogames.

Attached: 3by3.png (900x900, 1.4M)

>Sekiro
God Tier game.
>Psychonauts 2
accessibility propaganda, dogshit game.
>Red Dead Redemption II
pozzed open world dogshit.
>Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled
Soulless demake, censored, garbage.
>Elden Dogshit Ring
One of the worst games if not the worst game I've ever played in my life, open world dogshit, absolute dogshit.
>Final Faggotry XV
Final Faggotry + open world = aids dogshit.
>Monster Hunter World Iceborne
Good game.
>Witcher 3 WIld Hunt
The most overrated game ever made, open world dogshit.
>Dark Souls: Shitmastered
Absolute dogshit made by polish subhumans QLOC who raped the lighting engine and entire aesthetic and atmosphre of the game. DaS:PTDE + DSFix at 4K is definitive experience.

Attached: Excellence.jpg (1220x1820, 716.33K)

You seem like an unlikeable faggot. Where did he even imply that he played the shitty remaster of DS1 instead of the original? Decent taste in your picture, at least, but fuck you for saying Psychonauts 2 is bad just because of dumb accessibility shit.

Grow up, hating on popular things will not make you cool or intellectual

>You seem like an unlikeable faggot. Where did he even imply that he played the shitty remaster of DS1 instead of the original?
It is time to take a break from the internet and actually go outside, get some sun and fresh air. If you can't comprehend that the cover for Dark Souls: Shitmastered in his picture communicates that the game is Dark Souls: Shitmastered, then there is something very very very wrong with your current mental state and comprehension of reality capability.
>but fuck you for saying Psychonauts 2 is bad just because of dumb accessibility shit.
I am not tolerant. I don't tolerage things that I don't like and I will attack things that I don't like, because I am a real man.
I am older than you. I like plently of popular things, your comment is nonsensical.

+ / -
/ + -
/ - +
+ - /
- + /
/ / /
/ + /
/ + /
- - /
+ +
- /

Attached: 1640365207792.jpg (3264x3264, 2.95M)

Woah look guys we got a tough guy in here, I bet you also fucked a 1000 women and spread STDs just to show dominance

>Woah look guys we got a tough guy in here
cringe zoomer, I am from an older generation, we grew up fighting, we aren't spineless like you faggots, it is not being a tough guy, it is being a normal and natural guy, something which yo uare not.
>I bet you also fucked a 1000 women and spread STDs just to show dominance
No, it is not in my nature to want to sleep with many women, some men are like that, but I am not.

It's definitely in a boomer's nature to get all bent out of shape over fucking nothing and make massive assumptions that make you look like a dickhead, so I'll assume that's what you're age is. Cunt.

Good list, especially Seiken Densetsu 3, shit's definitely underrated.

That guy should grow up, but it's also ok to hate things.

You gotta stop man, lying on the internet is not going to give you credit honestly, it's pathetic

Attached: 1652097976876.jpg (302x378, 22.87K)

It is forbidden to lie in my religion, it is one of the highest sins. Lying is for weak men, my religion commends me to be strong, for to always tell the truth requires true strength.

what an absolute faggot

>commends
Commands*

Hes the ninja gaiden autist. If not he is another similar autist. Dont mind his literal retardation, in fact youd best just filter him out, he aims to ruin every thread with his rerardation
arch.b4k.co/v/search/filename/Excellence.jpg/

That's some real bland fucking taste OP.