Why do Nintencels always conflate graphics with artstyle?

>Person 1: I wish Nintendo would update their hardware so their games could have better graphics.
>Person 2: Shut up, manchild! I don't want pokeymanz to look like GTA!
>Person 1: I wasn't talking about artstyle, I was talking about graphics.
>Person 2: Stop whining, manchild! You will never be satisfied! Learn to be grateful for what they give you!

Are they being disingenuous, or do they genuinely not understand the difference?

Attached: 76qdqq5f7c431.jpg (640x530, 30.24K)

i mean you yourself are conflating a strawman to a broad swathe of people who actually dont exist, so idk, talking about being disengenuous might go over your head

>a broad swathe of people who actually dont exist

if this is just to argue with random anons because you got buttblasted in that thread, just post there. pathetic

Attached: 1647403224740.gif (328x250, 1.19M)

They're used to shit tier graphics so they haven't had the chance to build understanding of the difference between graphical fidelity and aesthetic.

Not an argument.

I entered the thread and when I saw that reply it immediately confirmed my thoughts which I had observed many times previously, not just on Any Forums but on other internet spaces as well.

That is what lead me to make this thread, and if you are unable to refute my point then I suggest you stop wasting my time and leave.

Yeah we are really due for a new upgrade though. We could use a bit more power + framerate. I'm fine with 1080p or whatever but at least give me proper graphics + framerate.

It always really felt that developers had to make big compromises with the switch.

Don't blame Nintendo for Game Freak's incompetence.

Attached: masuda the moron.png (1243x463, 90.37K)

Tendies are some of the biggest consoomers out there. A lot of them just genuinely don't know what gaming is like outside Nintendo, so they don't know any better and continue to praise subpar products.

You're only proving him right.

It's more like
>>Person 1: I wish Nintendo would update their hardware it's sooooo old!
>>Person 2: why, it's a waste when their games don't need it.
>>Person 1: fuck off tendie everyone should have powerful hardware because I want games to be better!
>>Person 2: can you say how it does without resorting to graphics?
>Person 1: WHY ARE YOU BEING SUCH A SHILL? I'M GOING TO MAKE MY OWN THREAD WITH BLACKJACK AND HOOKERS AND THEN YOU'LL BE SORRY
You talk about disingenuousness but you've not only created a strawman but you lied about the situation that led you here.

Also if you want good graphics, just get a pc. Realistically we don't need every console to be powerhouses that only serve to hold the industry back like the ps5.

Oh look, a prime example of what OP is talking about!

>poster count didn't go up
Whatever helps you sleep at night OP but I read your previous thread and no one like that exists.

Sounds like you don't know the difference between style and graphics if you think games will look better if the hardware becomes better.

Nah, I'm an user that made a post earlier in this thread, which is why the poster count didn't go up. Nice try though

Sure you are OP, sure you are.

>Person 3: I don't really give a shit about graphics as long as the gameplay is good

Then you're the tendie in this scenario according to OP.

And the 200 million people who bought Minecraft

Yep.
Tendie over the years has evolved from "Nintendo fans" to "anyone I don't like".

Hell people playing monster hunter on steam are called tendies nowadays.

Finally, someone gets it. This is the sole reason why LGPE "looked better" than SwSh. If SwSh had a consistent art style it wouldn't be as glaringly of an eyesore as it is.
PLA partially fixed that and it looks like SV is gonna properly fix it.

Minecraft has good graphics.

*After you install resources packs and shaders