Square Enix is DONE

Square just put up their own manga platform and now it suddenly makes sense as to why Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, etc. are all poorly written pieces of trash

Attached: 1.png (696x615, 515.73K)

lol thata funny

is it vertical phone scroll bullshit or is the site designed for actual manga reading

Makes sense, when their 3rd all-time most profitable IP they currently own is Fullmetal Alchemist

There is nothing wrong with Hanako-kun

>my chubby boyfriend
Pandering to americans, I see

I don’t get it. Only one of those is actually popular with young teen girls.

The censorship on this is hilarious.

Jej'd and keked

>Toilet-bound Hanako-Kun
the fuck?

Fuck you Hanako-kun is pretty decent, art is great though

full screenshot cause OP is a fag

Attached: file.png (1600x2403, 3.54M)

Basically in the school the book takes place in the legend of Hanako has a twist that the ghost is a boy instead of a girl. Due to being cursed he's stuck living in a school restroom where he works as a paranormal detective investigating all the weird shit going on at the boarding school along with a powerless girl and fledgling exorcist boy

TOLIET BOUND?

Attached: 1654116828737.jpg (1200x800, 114.89K)

It's pretty decent if you like modern urban fantasy and Japanese spirit/yokai/urban legends

>1.1
>1.2
>1.3
>1.4
>2.1
>2.2
>2.3
we really can't scape the scanlators faggotry

Why do animes sometimes have weirdly long and specific titles?

new yourk times no 1 worst seller in india

kek

I've heard Hanako was pretty decent. These are all Squeenix originals or mangas that are supported by them like FMA and Soul Eater?

To catch the audience attention. The market in Japan is very competitive so you want to tell the readers what's your work is about as soon as possible. Long title often spell out the story for the audience.

Square is the publisher. Manga made by mangaka who use Square as a distribution platform.

There ain’t nothing wrong with Amerifats

Attached: 1C5549F3-B12A-4063-A030-3DDF361CF06F.jpg (828x780, 360.96K)