Explain why this and FO3 haven't been ported to PS5 or even PS4 but Skyrim has

Explain why this and FO3 haven't been ported to PS5 or even PS4 but Skyrim has

Attached: 81q1Q851h6L._SX342_.jpg (342x394, 29K)

That's easy. Skyrim is the better game liked by many more people.

Skyrim is an overrated piece of trash just like the rest of the ES games.

No, Fallout is the overrated piece of trash. TES deserves all the acclaim it gets.

basically. any normie would know skyrim if you just breathe in the internet even a little, the fallouts, less so

because they fucking suck

Why would Microsoft port their games to PS5?

Fallout is one of the peak normalfag franchises you fucking hack
The real answer is that Fallout, unlike Elder Scrolls, has continued to receive new games in the series

do i need to keep both f3 and new vegas installed at the same time to play ttw? how does it work

It's been a while since I used TTW but I think you need FO3 installed to install TTW but once that is done you can get rid of FO3.

because fallout 3 and new vegas run on spaghetti code held together by flex tape

how about installing both the frontier and new california on top of it? can i also delete them later?

As opposed to Skyrim?

I'm 99% sure everyone on this board that uses the term "spaghetti code" doesn't know what it actually means. You certainly have absolutely no idea if either game uses spaghetti code because the only way you could know that is by looking at the source code which you've never seen and probably never will.

There's been Fallout 4 and Fallout 76 since those released. Elder Scrolls hasn't gotten a new main release since Skyrim. Should be obvious if you put two and two together.

Skyrim being ported 90 times is a result of Bethesda getting their engines to run on basically all consumer hardware and software architecture.
Some logic with Steel Diver on 3DS or that one Pool game on 360 made by Rockstar, fast product to help learn and create the new game engine and make some cash on the side. A tech demo.
Bethesda simply had the brilliant idea of replacing the tech demo with a AAA rerelease.
>Why not F3 or NV tho?
Cuz F4 wasn't out by then and Skyrim was already insanely popular. Easy decision.

Attached: vcsdfbfs452345.png (1920x1080, 2.7M)

yeah you really showed them bro lol

>Skyrim being ported 90 times
It got ported three times. It's not even close to being one of the most ported games ever and yet retards run around acting like it's been ported a ridiculous amount of times. Compared to something like RE4 it's been barely ported at all.

I just installed a bunch of sexout mods and after letting Alice Hostler kill her mother, I rapped and slaved her above her mother's corpse. After her dad got home I held him abductive and rapped his daughter again in front of him before cutting his leg off with that dismemberment mod. I felt good about it to be honest. I wish I could do stuff like that on a non janky engine

What's it like being a dick washer for Bethesda?

What's it like being a retard that mindlessly parrots bullshit memes?

It's not a meme that Skyrim has been ported a lot, it's a fact, child.

Because bethesda is ashamed of fallout 3,and hate obsidian because fallout nv is better

>Original was on 3 systems
>Port was on PS4, Xbone, X/S, PS5, PC, Switch
>VR version
They probably spent more time developing Skyrim after it's initial release than before.