Banjooie

why is this worse than the first one

Attached: 1631964070783.jpg (1200x875, 149.74K)

bait thread

Overabundance of minigames.

>Overabundance of minigames.
Optional minigames at that.

Bait

it's a slog the pacing is fucked
repetitive gimmick jiggies that don't involve platforming
levels are too big for their own good
unskippable cutscenes

It feels like they tried really hard to overcorrect the problems people had with DK64 and it ended up being more disappointing in that aspect

Tooie is good.
It's sprawling, but as long as you aren't a sperg speedrunner it's a comfy game.
The original is compact and a lot easier to replay in a day/weekend, so it gets more replay + attention and the experience over before you have time to lose interest. If you just enjoy the Banjo characters/world, Tooies has more.

>levels are too big for their own good
Easy fix if the fabled remake ever happens: Make Banjo's walk speed faster and make Kazooie's talon trot even faster than that with more precision in turning, adjust enemy behavior so they can hit you at those speeds and adjust timed challenges with the new speeds in mind as well.

It won't make them any less empty.
They should give you a car instead :^)

Add a couple of new enemy spawns then.

zoombie thread, zoombies make thread after thread pointing out how “clunky” every great game is. this is because they have no taste and only grew up playing shit games like cod and overwatch. zoombie genocide when?

>Unskippable cutscenes

I will never understand this complaint, does your autistic brain have trouble paying attention to story?

enemies are essentially empty space in the level when it comes to a platformer
the game is larger, and just a void

Story doesn’t matter in video games, plus why not at least have the option to skip if you want. Can’t imagine that’s hard to program

what about actual good level design?

What the fuck is with the Tooie hate, this game is great you're all just gay as fuck

it isn't, you are a faggot

Changing level design is beyond the scope of a faithful remake, so I rather they adjusted things AROUND the level design as it exists instead of the opposite.

>it’s so empty bro
okay zoombie, sounds like a minor nitpick at best. Tooie is kino if you aren’t retarded. just because a game has a minor flaw doesn't mean it isn’t great. all you faggots do is complain and bitch.

If you gonna "fix" the game, remake it.
>faithful remake
If I wanted to play a faithful remake, I would play the original.

there is nothing more retarded than wanting a 1:1 remake of a game that you can play with just better graphxs

You're right, Metal Gear would've been just as memorable with no cutscenes.....oh wait

God of War would've been......oh wait.....

Uh....Nier....uh.....

You sound like some no taste zoomer that is addicted to Apex, Fortnite or any other mindless shit out now

>mgs
>gow
these all suck, both in their terrible gameplay and the shitty story. Keep playing your movies, snoy

It's worse than the original imo, but only slightly. It suffers from having too much unfun bullshit to do, like the FPS segments, racing Canary Mary and the whole of Grunty Industries.
Both are really good, original is more fun imo

>I will never understand this complaint
cutscenes are not gameplay. You are playing a game, not watching a movie.
>attention to story?
what story? did you play the game?
Do I really need to see Mumbo levitate a bolder for 30 seconds and even for a second time if I try to replay it?

cutscenes are not gameplay.
The story should always be optional.

I'm pretty sure those games let you skip the cutscenes. Banjo doesn't

Both are great games. Maybe the first one has a wider player base. The xbox 360 remakes are decent, give them a try.