Character singlehandedly ruins a show

>character singlehandedly ruins a show
WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?

Attached: intro-1649619541.jpg (780x438, 46.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/igM4S5dOZrc?t=121
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not liking characters just because you wouldn't like them if they were real
actual, unironic retardation on display.

Filtered retard. You need a 3 digit IQ to enjoy The Sopranos, I’m afraid.

wheres da gabbagoo

Under the boardwalk

It's strange. I watch this movie now (4th season) and I see threads and posts about this old movie in places that has nothing to do with movies. For example this thread.

Cute asian Miyeon is for african dicks! Miyeon best girl!

Attached: 1647692866194.png (759x953, 761.46K)

youtu.be/igM4S5dOZrc?t=121

AJ reminds me so much of myself it's unreal, fuck. I've timestamped this video for the classic scene but if you watch from the beginning the spoilt cunt is also just like me, fuck. I'm such a pos lmao.

this
and this
and this
You simply got filtered, the same way you probably got filtered by Breaking Bad's Skyler
also
>Any Forums

True Sopranoachads know that the best character on the show is John Sacrimoni. His outbursts are legendary.

They needed a character that was actually unlikable.

Tony is the least likable character on the show. By the final season he's the worst he's ever been. Whatever progress he made throughout the earlier seasons was completely reversed by the final episode.

mate sopranos has always been posted on every thread at least once

Attached: 64i64946.jpg (1154x1167, 401.82K)

how? what made aj such a bastard was hit stupidity and insufferable attitude.

Yet people loved him.

David Chase talked about this after the fact, how one of the things they struggled with on the Sopranos was that the more fucked up they made Tony, the more people ended up relating to him and liking him.

>try to buy ingame bread
>store clerk won't even acknowledge your existence

Attached: bread.jpg (1280x720, 105.33K)

How do people constantly miss the fact that AJ is a product of his upbringing? People love to hate AJ but the whole point of his arc is that he turned out like that because Tony and Carmella are terrible parents.

uh ok? who said his shit attitude wasn't because of the parents.

Do you only watch Shows with characters you all like?
Wtf

You act like she's the only shit character. At least half of the characters are miserable pieces of shit who stress you out when watching the show.

GOING DOWN THE GABAGOOL
GET ME SOME GABAGOOL

It's just a common sentiment I see among boomer Soprano fans, you know the whole
>AJ is a little shit, Tony should have smacked him more etc etc

>show is full of the worst, horrible, cunt men imaginable, most of whom are violent psychopaths willing to commit murder
>but there's a shitty woman too
rrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeee show ruined she's so annoying!!!!!!!!!! WHAT WERE THEY THINKING rrreeeeeee

>my son is depwessed and I don't want him getting involved in da family business, he should be happy and live a normal life
>NO NOT LIKE THAT
tony was a hypocrite

but she's a woman and not sexy so grug punch wall and hate show now

ive never heard this take before. i dont doubt it exists, but I do see some anons thinking/comparing themsleve to AJ when I believe his flaws was his shit attitude and spoiled stupidity, whether Tony knows or not it was caused by him. if AJ was a "good" kid I doubt he'd care much