Used to literally, unironically, listen to video game music

>used to literally, unironically, listen to video game music
i genuinely cannot sleep some nights due to these thoughts haunting me
i used to have this shit blasting through my razer headphones at home and in public
youtube.com/watch?v=V2RNT5q9oY0

Attached: pego.jpg (2250x3000, 582.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mO1QBTG6EXs
youtu.be/7D5EPxd2QFk
youtube.com/watch?v=yyN_7Y-qRFM
youtube.com/watch?v=2X96YaspfK0
youtube.com/watch?v=gdZLi9oWNZg
youtube.com/watch?v=ffio4e1Op1o
youtube.com/watch?v=_-9o62bbvq4
youtube.com/watch?v=US-_WejqRbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oPxowzz8rtQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

and it only gets worse with the amount youtube/parody video game songs i consumed
youtube.com/watch?v=mO1QBTG6EXs

Attached: ab67616d00001e02200d6af000ed1cbcbfb248be.jpg (300x300, 51.6K)

are you one of those faggots who doesn't consider video game music to be "real music"? kill yourself

youtu.be/7D5EPxd2QFk
i still do

Attached: 1637608466687.png (1256x1454, 825.07K)

Unlike you I only listen to the Drakengard Soundtrack

>i genuinely cannot sleep some nights due to these thoughts haunting me
Good. I hope you start listening to real music now, like mumble rap.

Imagine being socially ignorant enough to not realize that nobody listens to music that hasn't been a thing since 2017

Attached: EfXCE01UYAA8csO.jpg (798x644, 41.03K)

I collect and listen to plenty of "real" music, but the Nier Gestalt OST is my favorite album, and has been for at least the past 6 years.

Attached: grimes congratulating taro.png (653x627, 99.13K)

Drakengard and Evergrace are some of the only video game OSTs worth listening to outside of the game

>one of my most listened to albums is the sonic cd jp original soundtrack

Attached: 1632721991520.png (541x506, 184.4K)

Most video game music is fucking garbage. Autists like it because they're literally autistic and it's in a game they like. A good OST often changes with the gameplay so listening to it on its own is a hollow experience.

Didn't they AI generate the choral chanting in Elden Ring? As if choral chanting in a "dark fantasy" setting isn't cringe enough on its own.

I listen to both vidya music and normal music.
Vidya music has ambience, while "normal" music doesn't, unless I explicitly search for the genre. I listen to shit like the Steins;Gate and Steins;Gate 0 OST on loop when I'm pulling an all-nighter, and listen to some Japanese Jazz when I want to relax, TOOL or Birthday Massacre if I feel particularly spicy.

Attached: 1657475239562.jpg (1024x986, 83.59K)

Fuck man Nier OST is like a shitty ripoff of 80/90s new-age music. I'm completely baffled why people love it so much when new-age was ridiculed for decades.

>Go to youtube
>Type in "Relaxing (game name) completion 5 hours"
>Play video
Yep, it's chilling time.

Attached: giga chad wide face smile.jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)

Post real music
youtube.com/watch?v=yyN_7Y-qRFM
youtube.com/watch?v=2X96YaspfK0
youtube.com/watch?v=gdZLi9oWNZg

Fucking kill yourself faggot fucking Korean cunt. I hope you choke on Korean Fried Chicken you pathetic excuse of a human being. I will slice every last inch of you with a razor and dump you into a pool of Soju with a cement-block chained to your ankle to watch you scream in agony as you drown.
Faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=ffio4e1Op1o

By all means, please post what it's ripping off, I'm desperate for more like it.

youtube.com/watch?v=_-9o62bbvq4
youtube.com/watch?v=US-_WejqRbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oPxowzz8rtQ

If the music is good then what's the fuss?

Was new-age music criticized for being bad music or was it the marketing around it just being world music repackaged for yuppie spiritual tourists? Anyway I miss that period on the 90s when every department store had a demo kiosk where you could pay 30 seconds samples of Enya ripoff.

>tfw i used to openly and exclusively listen to pokemon music
>literally had a playlist of my favourite tracks for each generation
>always made it obvious to the people around me what i was listening to because i thought it made me look cool
i can only hope the people that had the misfortune of being around me during this phase have at least partially forgotten about me

Attached: pepe.jpg (976x846, 89.46K)

Video game music is no different than opera, just think about it.

Attached: 1655822106026.png (500x500, 6.56K)

I mean video game music can be good. But shit like is truly embarrassing.

Yeah I'm thinking based