Far and away the most discussed game of the last decade on Any Forums and recieves universal praise something not even...

>Far and away the most discussed game of the last decade on Any Forums and recieves universal praise something not even OOT gets here anymore
Why has Any Forums accepted NieR Automata as the goat? What makes it so loved here?

Attached: nier_automata_20170313145451.jpg (1920x1080, 227.28K)

Because A2 is a miracle of the universe literally built for consensual hand holding.

Attached: __yorha_type_a_no_2_nier_and_2_more_drawn_by_moshimoshibe__4922b5dc8144120c128140b03667f06a.jpg (1080x1080, 214.63K)

good gameplay
something OOT doesn't have

i've seen her ass a few times

What if robot was sad lmao?

n-no you’re wrong! The combat is too simple you have to play my heccin devil april cry and ninja gayden

NOOOO ITS JUST BABIES FIRST PHILOSOPHY

>meh story
>gameplay that just makes me want to play bayonetta
it's a 7/10 at best and 90% of threads about it are retarded jizzbrains spamming off-model ass pictures.

Attached: FYV_-uHaMAA-_il.png (625x652, 354.69K)

>Bayo not coombait
Hahahaaha

>See nothing but 2B coomer threads
>Nothing about the game itself
>EVER
>Until yesterday when some rando "discovered" cut content in the game JUST IN TIME for the switch release
>Basically no real hype, threads only lasted as a few people circlejerked for hours and 1 autist mass replied incessantly for (You)'s
I think you need to suck-start a shotgun.

who are you quoting?

>What makes it so loved here?
Because they gave the robot a big sexy ass.
Next thread

/ss/

that's almost literally all it takes for me

Attached: 1575657384586.gif (800x1130, 279.89K)

everyone loves a bad ending
because they never happen

Game is amazing but it barely fucking works. I can't play it trough without it just braking and the save file not working.

Game sucks desu

People realized that OOT was not actually that good

its better than automata

It's a very good game. Marred by issues (especially technical issues, which is a shame since those could definitely have been fixed) and certainly not perfect, but still very good.

Attached: 1565671721665.jpg (271x326, 22.61K)

I preferred the first game desu but they're both kind of overrated. Also I've seen plenty of posts shitting on Automata. Pretty girls though.

>good gameplay
what? are you serious?

Attached: FRuOJ5YaIAAZ0Ab.jpg (1152x2048, 230.15K)

>posts doa
You wouldn't know

Literally less than 2 months ago this shithole picked ocarina as their 3rd favourite game behind Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow and the winner Dark Souls, all 3 gens of pokemon made the top 10

>different from everything else
>good music
>engaging gameplay and movement
>interesting characters and story
>atmospheric and soulful
>best ass and thighs in vidya

I give it an 8.5, would be more willing to give it a 9 if it didn't run like shit.