Just finished the kot game, and it was amazing

Just finished the kot game, and it was amazing
Why do you always lie Any Forums?

Attached: kot.jpg (460x215, 33.48K)

a toxo made this thread

A certain group are unable to play the cat game on their device of choice and are going to extreme lengths to attack it.

Kot

I'm a doggo person and I think the game was beautiful and very cute. I wish the stealth and platform mechanics were a bit more complex.

How old are you?

Lemme guess, mobilefags?

Close
Mobile-tier hardware, but they insist they're a legitimate console

Why are nincels so pathetic

>endless threads shilling game
>no Any Forums told me it was bad!
Time for you to go back.

Yes, time for you to go back

So when are you leaving?

I didn't like it because of how primitive it is gameplaywise. It's an exploration game where traversal takes no skill at all, just a bunch of automatic jump prompts. Might as well have watched it on youtube because the gameplay gives me nothing.

TOXOPLASMA!

Attached: 1650558095416.jpg (1280x1080, 289.87K)

rip ;_;

Attached: Stray-1-907955338.png (1401x698, 391.73K)

Attached: FWDp1rFXoAA7f2I.png (613x936, 87.54K)

I don't get the hate for it either. It must be a mix of
1. Any Forums being contrarian against anything popular
2. Anons who bought it expecting an arcadey metroidvania or souls like game with a high skill ceiling
3. Seething dogfags

Nah its mostly switch normies seething

Game was cute asf i don't even care if i've been toxo'd by my cat, the robot expressions when you first arrive to their village and meow and they are like
> O_O
is cute

In my case it's the belief that games should be about gameplay, not story.
The gameplay in Stray sucks, they could have given you more control over your cat but they decided that auto jumps were enough. You can't even walk off of a ledge without some kind of prompt allowing you to do so.
It's essentially a walking simulator with light puzzle elements, perfect for people that don't actually like games.

This game will be used by the western dev cartels to steal GOTY from Elden Ring

I also just finished it and I too enjoyed it very much. It's just that percentage of people that really hate cats for some reason, maybe they got scratched or something as a kid for being stupid

There's a place in the market for easy going adventure games. At least it's not a full price game.

i'd play a manul game

Attached: pallas-cat-manul-5__880.jpg (880x586, 99.44K)

>kot

Attached: 66DD3CF2-6BD0-474D-85C0-7C538B104C9E.jpg (1280x720, 146.77K)

kot is russian for cat, the meme started because a russian /an/ poster always called them that

Attached: Screen_Shot_2019-12-04_at_3.23.56_PM.png (1305x734, 1.28M)