Dude lets make 23 unique characters, all that the player can customize and have in their party...

>Dude lets make 23 unique characters, all that the player can customize and have in their party. Each will be fully voiced and uniquely animated, fully animated too and then lets make the player only be able to use 6!!!!! LMAO
Really glad I didn't buy this fucking trash game.
Mods that let you use these fully already animated working characters in the fucking game when?

Attached: Xenoblade-Chronicles-3-What-are-Heroes-in-Xenoblade-Chronicles-3-New-classes-more-900x506.jpg (900x506, 96.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendo.com/whatsnew/ask-the-developer-vol-6-xenoblade-chronicles-3-part-1/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just play through the 200 hour game a dozen times bro

No dude you misunderstand you can only use the starting six and ONLY the starting 6. Every single playthrough. The other 17 fully working party members you cannot play as. RPGs on the fucking SNES let you do this shit but in 2022 its just too hard of a concept to grasp for game devs

What the fuck does that mean

you can literally access their entire movesets as a class. the only reason you'd want to play as them is because you want to insert as them while you're playing which is retarded.

>BRO ITS OKAY THAT THE DEVS ARE TAKING CONTENT AWAY FROM YOU JUST IGNORE IT BRO YOURE RETARDED FOR WANTING TO USE CONTENT IN A GAME YOU OWN

>you can literally access their entire movesets as a class
And guess what? The characters that use those moves, do the EXACT same poses and animations. Think about that. That means they had to make 23 unique characters okay, 23 different models. And then add a moveset to each, then take 6 and animate the rest of the moveset of the 17 to those six. Fucking why?
And for this
>the only reason you'd want to play as them is because you want to insert as them while you're playing which is retarded
This makes no fucking sense. Using this logic why are there even characters you play as? Just make it a fucking movie.
Yeah thats what I want to do in a DMC game. I want to look at a tranny that cosplays as Dante and have Dante falling him around the entire time doing nothing. But oh the devs made it so dante can do EVERYTHING the tranny can but you can only play as the tranny. What is the point? the content is ALREADY made
WHAT IS THE FUCKING POINT of taking it out?!??! It is fucking retarded just make a goddamn movie if you dont want players to play your fucking game
They make it and they TAKE IT OUT of the fucking game for NO REASON

>playing a character means you want to "insert" as them
What? Might as well just have a featureless amorphous blob as the player if it's so irrelevant.

I just want to say that Juniper is a cute gormotti that deserves love and be cherished for who she is.
>cannot control any hero
This was disappointing to be sure, maybe someone will make a mod to let you replace the entire cast with heroes.

Attached: file.png (1000x563, 462.93K)

Yikes this is some damage control

can i remove the negro from my active party?

CACA jajaja

not gonna lie, I kinda liked the gacha shit of 2 more

That would be cool too but it seems like a simple mod that just lets you switch to a 7th member seems easy enough.

If anything Shition is being in the spotlight like Makoto from Persona 5. Insufferable.

autistic people should just not be allowed online.

Those 19 heroes can't Interlink / reclass / use fusion arts since they're not Ouroboros and are basically irrelevant narrative as XC2's non-story rare blades since they're mostly from optional side quests. You can use one of them as a 7th party member to round out your team and expand Chain Attack options, but in terms of being playable, you'd be extremely limited.
nintendo.com/whatsnew/ask-the-developer-vol-6-xenoblade-chronicles-3-part-1/
>Yokota: Also, in previous games in the series, the story progresses with six main characters, but only four of them took part in battles, so the number of playable characters displayed at any one time was limited. But this time, all six characters participate in battles, and this is what we were particular about for this title. Since all six are the main characters this time, we decided that it would be an all-out battle, with all six being displayed at once.
Compared to the previous two titles where anyone but the main hero (Shuk/Rex) and heroine (Fiora/Pyra) fell out of story relevancy fast and you were limited to 3 actives out of 7 or 5 characters total, so it's both a story/gameplay reason from the developers themselves.
DMC comparison also doesn't really translate well since it's a solo character action game VS a JRPG like Xenoblade 3 with an emphasis on team composition (literal holy trinity MMO) and a flexible job system.

Autistic people should be thr only people allowed online.

Dude I can tear down that entire thing by asking a simple question. If they wanted to keep it 6 party members why did they go out of their way to make 17 more? You are not understanding, those 17 others, are ALREADY doing everything every other character can do already. All it would take is a simple button switch to them. They explore the open world with you for gods sake. There is NO reason they should not be playable.
And alright dude, I hope you played as Rex the entire game in 2 since what character you play as doesn't matter. You better not have switched fucking once

>If they wanted to keep it 6 party members why did they go out of their way to make 17 more?
So you're not stuck playing the 6 same roles like in XDCE / copypasta'd weapon movesets like in XC2, but also have a eclectic cast of side characters like XC2's Rare Blades. Reclassing so you can expand your available list of roles (since one character inherits a hero's and then you need to teach it to the other 5), repertoire of Fusion Arts, and passive skills to equip.
It's really not all that different from equipping different XC2 Driver with different Rare Blades for differences in how the wield the different weapon types (damage ratios, access to certain parts of the Driver Combo), Driver Affinity skills, how they synergize with Blade Affinity skills, and even down to fe/male AI in prioritizing Blade/Driver Combos.

You know there is a thing that provides all that very easily that has been used by rpgs ever since they fucking existed? A skill tree. Make those npcs yeah, and do their quest and then have them unlock the skill tree for you. There you go, now you saved idk how much fucking money on
>Voice work
>Animation work
>Programming work
There you go. But instead nah.
Or better yet, just have them meet the npc, do their quest and then they are like, "Here is a copy of my weapon" there you go, even easier since thats all you truly get for doing their quest, is their weapon. And sometimes a jacket. Not even their full fucking outfit just bits and pieces of them. You can tell some heroes were way more heavily favored then others when it comes to that.
You know, the main problem is they already work 100% in game. There is no logical reason for why you can't switch to them. I mean it is that fucking simple. Regardless of their intent they made these fucking characters 100% working in the game and yet stopped at the last part.