Is Multiversus the new flavor of the month?

is Multiversus the new flavor of the month?

Attached: multiversus-warner-bros-player-first-games.jpg (1600x900, 213.57K)

Do you really think it can replace the smell of Toxoplasmosis?

It's free and because it's free it will always have a massive number of people playing it, mostly young kids who have no other choices except Brawlhalla.
Whether it has any actual staying power as a game with people who have other options remains to be seen.

Yes, it's only getting big numbers because it's a smash clone with Warner bros IP so kids and pedos flocks to it.
Give it a bit and the player numbers will crash like all fighting games.

this
Cat game will be FOTM. Multiversus is F2P so at the very least it'll last for a while.

We'll see. I really doubt the game will keep its peak right now, but I could see it keeping a consistently large playerbase if it handles itself right. Keep in mind that Brawlhalla is carried largely by a big casual fanbase despite being an original IP that more serious players don't take seriously. If MultiVersus can capture a similar audience, it's going to be around for a long time.

If Brawlhalla can survive for years this will too

It's free and it's fun so yes.

There is potential to be more than that though but depends on how they handle the game.

>Whether it has any actual staying power as a game with people who have other options remains to be seen.
It's a Smash clone. It has zero staying power

At least the paid shill threads are not as blatant as the Nickelodeon ones, those thread were so obvious it was painful to browse Any Forums during that month.
>Toxochadmosis
FIFY

It's called Toxoplasmosis.

Why are Smashfags so insecure?

Well the biggest problem with Ultimate is its online, and even then it had a very active first year. MultiVersus has better online and more constant updates, so it should at least match that.

Chad only disease
>Verification not required.

Attached: 1637180115524.png (493x645, 294.91K)

Yes, is here to stay

I think it says everything that the Nick threads were mainly just roster talk while the MultiVersus ones have been filled with gameplay discussion. It shows which one has more actual substance behind it.

It also proves how people stopped giving a fuck about Smash when the rosterfagging is over.

>catfuckers are also the unfunny chad posters
pottery

It's a good idea, classic cartoon characters and DC comics are an easy winner. Unfortunately it's adulterated by shit like HBO Arya and that black monstrosity with the visor, whatever the fuck that is.

She's purple.

Lonely crazy women are chads now?

Not a big fan of these kind of games, so i cant comment on the gameplay part.
I only got drawn to this crap because of being an cat haters are plebbitors too afraid to reply
every single time
No, its only beneficial for alpha and sigma males, women and beta males get their brains ruined, literally.