It doesn't have to be on source 2

>It doesn't have to be on source 2

Seriously though, why the fuck is vtmb2 not being developed on source? With help from valve.

Attached: suckysuck.jpg (960x960, 165.34K)

Why does it need to be made at all?
Also Valve doesn't make games.

Because paradox are greedy and untrustworthy jews

>what if good thing but bad and completely reliant on brand recognition

Who cares, they fired everyone competent, I doubt it will even be functional when it comes out.
There's no need to shazam this shit since you have to be mentally deficient to be hyped for it.

If you really want to play a VTMBL2 then get some trusted friends together and play the TTRPG.
Or if you don't have friends look for and apply for to play a game online with people that seem tolerable.
Become a fa/tg/uy

Attached: 1657895150979.gif (325x400, 446.66K)

>Who cares, they fired everyone competent
What?
Are you referring to the shitty, hack studio that was Hardsuit? Or maybe Mitsoda who can't write for shit anymore (although they wouldn't scrap writing makes 0 sense)? If anything, the game has now a bigger chance of being a decent product.

>Or maybe Mitsoda who can't write for shit anymore
Maybe he can write but that's not why he was fired anyway. He was in a management position. He was a lead on the project. And the game's development was going atrociously bad. That is already an issue but then he went on to say "I have no idea why I was fired. I thought everything was going swimmingly." which shows staggering levels of unawareness. That man is never going to get hired in a managerial role again.

Wait, a sequel to Bloodlines is being made? I didn't even hear about this.

Attached: 1658896199499661.jpg (480x360, 125.78K)

Its dead, Jim.

god imagine a remake of vtmb on source2 with expanded content and larger hubs. packaged with a proper modding toolset courtesy of Valve.

why valve doesn't license out its engine to developers I don't know. I don't think you can make a vtmb sequel feel like bloodlines without the source engine desu. You always know a source engine game when you see one. Its got an unmistakable vibe and atmosphere about it.

Attached: 1657034085380.jpg (1276x785, 190.48K)

>It doesn't have to be

>why valve doesn't license out its engine to developers I don't know
Uh, they do. Nobody wants to use it because Source is actually a bit of a piece of shit.
>You always know a source engine game when you see one
Titanfall was technically a Source engine game. Did you know that? Although apparently the engine was so shit they had to extensively modify it so maybe you can't really call it Source anymore.

Yeah, agreed. Although wasn't he just a lead on the writing team? Not the primary lead of the project.
People like to throw around shit as to why he's fired but I actually think he simply failed to reign in his autism.
>HE WANTED TO PROTECT THE WRITING, LESS SJW SHIT
>HE WANTED TO CRAP ALL OVER THE WRITING, MORE SJW SHIT
>IT WAS ALL ELLISON, BRIAN IS A GOOD GUY (despite Mitsoda actually searching Ellison out and vouching for her to be on the team)

As I recall they fired two leads so I can only assume those two guys were the people they thought were the problem. Granted, they did then go on to just scrap the whole thing so maybe they were the fall guys for an entirely incompetent studio but realistically you not going to have NOTHING but sheer incompetence under you and seniors are supposed to be able lead even mediocre devs to success so I'm still going to put the blame on them.

>As I recall they fired two leads
Cluney was the creative director. He and Mitsoda together did the initial pitch to Paradox in like 2018.
>maybe they were the fall guys for an entirely incompetent studio
The glassdoor reviews for Hardsuit weren't good so I assume both the management and the code monkeys were utterly incompetent.

The source is a dead outdated engine, they announced source 2 in 2016, and it still isn't here.
Only former CoD devs can use them because of the same roots from IdTech3

How unfortunate. Well, you can't catch lightning in a bottle twice anyways. It would most definitely been mid-tier.

Parakikes CEO said the game's still in development like a week ago. They're still going.

With how leaky the games industry has been of late; how the fuck has nothing about this game been leaked?

I don't even mean gameplay screenshots but just.... whos working on it.

Paradox is going to sell the WoD license soon since they can't flip it into a profit. Pray that this time it goes to someone competent.

99% of leaks come from the pathetic losers at QA who are so desperate for attention they run off to the gaming press and shoot their mouth off and this game never got to QA.

All the leaks from Starfield, for example, came from QA but we still have no idea whatsoever what Human Head are working on for Bethesda because QA isn't involved in it yet.

Not so long ago we got a bunch of pics from the scrapped build of the game.
As for the studio, I imagine Parados is keeping a very tight lid on that + serious fines. All we got is speculation: it might be the Shadowrun studio now since they're not doing anything rn and Paradox owns them.

Attached: that's a big head.png (1070x598, 711.79K)

How the fuck did ManlyTears get embraced?

>Not so long ago we got a bunch of pics from the scrapped build of the game.
Most of that was from the alpha we'd already officially been shown long before then.

Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodhunt is a pretty good game in every regard. The only problem for RPG only fags is that it's a battle royale. The map is well done and there's lots of fun stuff to discover for VTMB fans