What a fucking piece of shit

What a fucking piece of shit
What the fuck were they thinking?
Nu-DOOM truly saved id uh

Attached: rage-pc.jpg (616x353, 101.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kFWRkj0UQKM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I liked it

Yeah but people with taste didn't

it was ok.

mega textures

it's 'ok' rage 2 on the other hand..

brainlets will never understand the implications of what Carmack tried to bless us with
don't reply with "muh texture pop in", don't play games on underpowered consoles

>Regenerating fucking health
>No dash, every enemy that charges or throws projectile is faced by circlestrafing
>MEGATEXTURE
>Retarded open world
>Looks awful, everything but characters is low poly as fuck
>Retarded story
>Trash and mandatory racing
Did standards sink this low that Rage is "ok" now?

Was it autism?

Attached: John-Carmack.jpg (854x510, 27.01K)

If nuDoom hadn't blatantly ripped off the mod Brutal Doom, Rage would have been an unironically better game.

this
shame there will never be an attempt at it since he left id and doesn't care about video games anymore

Fpbp.
Nu-Doom sucks compared to if they had given us a real new doom (spiritual successor). The demons are colorful like the old ones, but not the same in spirit, they changed everything for sake of the speedrun demon.
This is why speed bumps exist, for speed demons.
Nu-doom is literally Undeath. Neither alive, neither dead. It is living death. So it is hell.
When I want to play doom anymore, I just play the old ones. I still look at my old screenshots of Doom Eternal, but that was just for sake of seeing it run on my new machine.

Attached: 88615FC4-0199-4196-9610-56E8D26F8E2C.jpg (1920x1080, 345.67K)

>If nuDoom hadn't blatantly ripped off the mod Brutal Doom
But it fucking didn't, that's just a stupid meme
There's isn't half the shit in nu-Doom that Brutal Doom has, no allies, no stealth kills, no reloading,...

The only good level from Nu-Doom is the Foundry because it somewhat resembles the classic level design from the originals instead of constant arena fights

i hate doomfags so much, play an online competitive shooter you tryhard faggots

why play that when I could play nu doom one's online party shooter?

>ultra static environment with next to no physics thanks to Megatexture(tm)
>buggy visuals
>gameplay for tetraplegic consolefags with shit FOV
>boring ass cars

Rage truly was the lowest point of Id.

>Any Forums so mindbroken by Eternal the shill some dogshit blunder consoleshooter

Attached: Wirriam honoraburu.jpg (480x360, 25.75K)

I had a blast with this on the 360.

Rage was just one of those types of shooters from its era.
Nu-doom is just a painkiller room-to-room shooter that looks and sounds like shit.
If it didn't have that stupid game design where you need to kill every enemy to go to the next room, and the game didn't look and sound so damn polished, it would probably be alright.
Seriously. The monsters look like mass effect aliens. The soundtrack has that dubstep production quality. Nothing about it is industrial.

youtu.be/kFWRkj0UQKM
weird how it was supposed to be doom 4

I enjoyed the game overall but the ending is terrible and driving controls could've been better. I wish id made the sequel instead of Avalanche.

Attached: 8170457815_a1c477bd81_o.png (2880x1620, 886.22K)

A lot of filtered faggots copping really hard in this thread. Doom Eternal is fucking awesome and you all suck.