The only "game" I'll ever catch my son being excited about

The only "game" I'll ever catch my son being excited about.

Attached: 1574786-L.jpg (550x364, 35.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kWjp7Gs7QvY
youtube.com/watch?v=VSFnmM12LOQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You'll be such an overbearing chud faggot that your """"sons"""" #1 game will be "hide the Estrogen pills from dad"

Good. Hunting will get you laid, though it might be by a man or a deer.

Go the fuck to bed Boomer.

Based, don't let the virgins here discourage you.

your daughter in law will be a doe

Attached: 1658906031661.gif (88x50, 16.52K)

Unironically, unequivocally based.

>I failed at life but I'll just live through my son instead of fixing my own life

There is good things about hunting, keeping deer population down because they're pests, and land conservation. Other than that, hunting as a right of passage is antiquated as fuck.

>not bow and arrow
your son will grow into sissy boy

I won't let my sons turn into loser gamers!
>spends all day watching shit on netflix
Also GET A FUCKING CROSSBOW fucking idiot

>.
youtube.com/watch?v=kWjp7Gs7QvY

youtube.com/watch?v=VSFnmM12LOQ

Don't make this weird Any Forums. But can gaming give you a similar rush? I think not.

It's not real hunting if they're just hiding in that lodge with bait like this picture implies.

It's not real hunting if you aren't against the ultimate prey.

I had a childhood friend with a father like this. He's gay now, never saw it coming but surprise surprise his dad abused him over anything he percieved as "weak" and he repressed it for so long that getting buttfucked was the only way to get back at his puritan asshole father. I'll be sure to look up your son's socmedia and ream his bussy once you do the same to him

kids really do feel things with heightened senses I guess, excitement and pleasure...

It's funny seeing an ESL use the word antiquated

You want a real "rush"? Experience what it means to personally mercy kill a suffering animal at that same age instead

It's funny seeing an ESL making fun of another ESL and hoping no one will notice that he himself is an ESL

There's nothing wrong with gay or trans people hunting. It's a skill that everyone should develop along with fishing and cooking.

Attached: 1658891174446155.jpg (640x641, 39.65K)

Back off schlomo. We don't need them joining us

Attached: 163479035890253.png (1930x471, 412.4K)

based

10/10 bait user

>IF-IF YOU EVEN THINK TO KEEP YOUR CHILD OFF MY GROOMING DISCORD, I'LL SEND HIM ESTROGEN PILLS
Then just shoot the child and start over again, the fuck? This isn't hard.

Attached: 1588130213038.png (496x476, 335.41K)