Smash really does perfect other companies' characters

Smash really does perfect other companies' characters

Attached: terry smash and xv.jpg (824x720, 103.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deviantart.com/enlightendshadow/art/KOFXV-Terry-EnlightendShadow-907649487
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Left is clearly better. Is that Smash?

Left is Smash Terry, yes. He looks fantastic in Smash. If they do a Smash 6 I want more SNK characters. At minimum, I want Geese, Kyo, and Rugal

I wish Namcos Valkyrie got in,

I hate how Sakurai handles fighting game characters in Smash. They play anti-Smash.

literally who?

Marco > Haohmaru > Geese > Ryo > Rugal > Kyo

What do you mean exactly; can you go into detail? I do wish Terry just had two attack buttons, one for punch and one for kick, and you would just do inputs only.
Marco and Haohmaru would be sick as fuck. Ryo would be pretty cool, though I don't like playing him much when I play KOF, he seems really defense oriented. Maybe I'm just bad though, that's always possible.

That Terry looks like from XIV though.
I'd rather not to see more smashbabbies getting interested in KoF and circlejerking their characters as their identities since most of them are amerimutts.

>I'd rather not to see more smashbabbies getting interested in KoF and circlejerking their characters as their identities since most of them are amerimutts.
Just ignore retards on the internet then? It's just a game, but a fun one.

>That Terry looks like from XIV though.
lol no XIV Terry has a different outfit. It's from the most recent XV game

Attached: Terry KOF 14.jpg (1280x720, 112.08K)

>That Terry looks like from XIV though.
it's literally not
terry doesn't even have that outfit in xiv
pay attention

Attached: terry muscular atrophy.jpg (1920x1080, 355.56K)

It still looks different from the current one. Probably a beta model.
>literally in that image
>smashfag still can't read

Attached: Kof_xv_terry_render.png (998x1624, 1.34M)

IT'S RAPING TIME

Attached: Terry Zelda rape.jpg (1280x720, 188.85K)

Sonic would beg to differ

Attached: ED0F0341-27B7-42B2-84C5-0F76B5A001EB.jpg (1280x720, 135.41K)

You're using a promotional render which is not the same as the in-game model.

The thing is smashabbies are overabundant in Any Forums and everywhere else. Remember all the shitshows about future character reveals and all that jazz about the "community"?
Same as this then

Imagine not wanting Mai for the memes

Attached: 10FE78C3-2B7C-4DB2-9768-89EEB3AAD899.jpg (627x1149, 59.54K)

They're literally the best characters as they have the best variety

bitch, you are dumb
it's terry from xv
it's his fucking model
you're a fucking snk mark who has to defend every shit thing about kofxv because you're a mark
acting like i can't read when i read the line perfectly
an idiot said it looked like terry from xiv
the only reason it would
is because most of the assets of xv are recycled and "touched up" from xiv anyway
but it is indeed the model of terry pulled from kofxv
you are an snk mark who defends garbage

Attached: kofxvdrone(on the same line)(withlessawkward size_difference).png (400x300, 152.85K)

>The thing is smashabbies are overabundant in Any Forums and everywhere else. Remember all the shitshows about future character reveals and all that jazz about the "community"?
Fair enough, but you gotta filter that stuff out if you wanna enjoy anything, really.
Would be fun but for some reason I always get fucking wrecked when I play against a friend's Mai, I have no idea how to get around her shit. I probably just need to get better in general.

The expressive looking eyes is the only thing that it actually does better. The painted looking mouth superior and is more authentic to Sonic's artwork as opposed to the sculpted mouth which is not even visible in Brawl because it blends in with the rest of his face. Also the lighting is all fucked up because you have 2 examples on a brightly lit stage and the other is a darker stage thus making them look even more different than they should be. Lastly, how are you arguing against OP when they're all from Smash including the one you think is best?

The only major thing Brawl Sonic has over the rest is the voice acting.

>607112682
Nice pasta schizo.

Attached: skip.jpg (158x73, 7.32K)

He does this in every single kof thread

you mean spout the truth to a bunch of people in denial? yeah
deviantart.com/enlightendshadow/art/KOFXV-Terry-EnlightendShadow-907649487

Attached: shatter all prosecutions.jpg (1110x2061, 1.65M)

>spamming the same regurgitated arguments
>spamming the same max and meme images
You are obsessed and need help

I get the feeling it's just one obnoxious Samsho schizo that hates Kof in particular.

>spamming the same regurgitated arguments
i love being consistent, it's better than being the flipflop that you are, which is the only thing consistent about you

Attached: snk is true cyberpunk.png (1280x521, 40.76K)

>Samsho schizo
i'm apparently many schizos
whether it's a sonic furry, some character schizo, a game schizo, a cap/arcsys/whatever schizo, i'm every woman (it's all in me)

Your idea of consistency is by going full retard over a game you don't like in every thread you come across even remotely related it it? Lmao what a loser. Just play the shit you like and ignore what you don't like instead of wasting your life angrily shitposting bad memes for hours and hours, ya fat tard

As you can see, every fanbase has its own schizos and I don't want to deal with more freaks from smash "community". No offense, I think smash games are good as they are.