Piracy is wrong! muh piracy is theft!

>piracy is wrong! muh piracy is theft!
No it isn't. Why do uber easy difficulty mode privileged first world havens like Japan, Scandinavia, etc (I call them tutorial countries) keep saying this?

Piracy has helped so many in the 3rd world by photocopying books, movies, games etc. And they grow up to buy the originals of videogames, anime, etc in return.

Literally only tutorial corporate shills hate piracy. Piracy has benefited all across many studies except the uber privileged (aka tutorioids in tutorial countries)

Attached: 1591952825125.jpg (1280x720, 145.25K)

third worlders shouldn't be allowed to access first world tech and knowledge

When I was younger I had this belief that if you didn't speak English, you shouldn't be allowed to play video games. Maybe I was right.

>Japanese and Scandinavians create the modern world through intense study and application of philosophy, mathematics, science, and engineering
>3rd worlders follow by harvesting guano to sell to 1st worlders and buying their products
Sounds like you're the tutorioid

YUH
how was your earthquake?

Attached: PIRACY.jpg (1039x722, 881.78K)

>WOOF WOOOF WOOF WOOF BORF

Piracy is stealing though and I don't give a shit though. I will continue to steal and you can't do anything to stop me.

Attached: 1658906648803.jpg (738x415, 50.54K)

I don't have any moral issue with piracy, but I don't do it for video games. Textbooks are the only thing I pirate.

Fuck off retarded mikodog

Why are SEA monkies so annoying???
YUH YUH YUH

Attached: 1644292389620.jpg (667x668, 51.92K)

Shut up, nigger.

Anyway, piracy is morally neutral, because it's the proliferation of material that has zero intrinsic value. Giving someone a game is no more harmful than uploading an MS paint picture of a stickman.

If data had value, then I could say that I own a piece of code that's worth 20 cents, and then copy that piece of code 500 million times and make 100 million dollars. Obviously, this is absurd. The only monetary value a string of ones and zeros can ever hold is zero.

woooow, so edgy. still in your rebellious phase eh underage?

Kill yourself SEAnigger

... or you could just say thta information is pirceless and as such its immoral to apply a monetary value to it

>information is priceless
No, it's valueless. Again, shut up, nigger. Learn my fucking language already.

Wouldn't it be morally just to support the creators you use content from? Who's to say that the game a person buys happens to be amazing, but never bothers to pay back anyway? The whole argument of morale concerning piracy is fucking retarded. None of you fags pay back money to indie devs who put time into making good games. (i.e. people who pirated cuphead, hollow knight, or citadel)

i know what i wrote you inconsiderate fucking monkey
grow the fuck up

Piratefags on Any Forums are most obnoxious of the bunch. You don't see people on Any Forums for example so adamantly defending that they pirate, and then proceed to make fun of people who buys physical.
Like make a thread where you ask what games has Any Forums been buying recently and you get
>buying games
Replies, then spamming how superior they are etc.
Nobody mentally over 18 cares if you pirate or not. I tried Cities Skylines for example because I wasn't sure if I like it.
I didn't like it, so I saved some money.
The difference is that some of us doesn't give a single fuck how you enjoy your media. Being critical over shit like PS5 Digital Only shit is understandable for example, but derailing any thread about someone talking about a game they bought is a prime example why piratefags are disliked in Any Forums compared to other boards.
Go to comfy Switch thread sometime and you get someone spamming their Yuzu emulator and shitting on anyone who has bought a game. Bonus points if it's a Deckfag

Attached: eee831356a5a3b1d8b878d558188d050.png (1006x1039, 246.4K)

its pushback
the gaming industry made anti-piracy a moral crusade, and now youre seeing the opposite reaction to it

>Go to comfy Switch thread sometime and you get someone spamming their Yuzu emulator and shitting on anyone who has bought a game. Bonus points if it's a Deckfag
This.

I think Any Forums is a weird example, since they will for sure shit on you if you admit to paying for anime or manga. They just don't talk about piracy much because it's the assumed default.

>>Wouldn't it be morally just to support the creators you use content from?
Generally speaking, devs are paid to create a game. When you buy the game, you're paying the publishers in the hopes that maybe they choose to hire those devs again in the future maybe for a similar product.

>(i.e. people who pirated cuphead, hollow knight, or citadel)
None of these games were good. HK wasn't even worth pirating, cuphead is legally enjoyable for free given the whole selling point of the game is "muh animation" (and the gameplay is trivial), and citadel is a generic boomer shooter but it has attractive characters so that somehow makes it worth money.

Kill yourself

you shouldn't be wasting your time with games and movies if you're living in a shithole where it's difficult to buy videogames
get a job and try to survive dumb faggot

Piracy isn't theft but it's still a crime. And if you don't care that it's a crime, you are a nigger.

I’ve played games at my friend’s house, am I a pirate?

>implying nigger can even afford a piece of pc

I checked Any Forums's buyfag thread and didn't see gigachad or soijak posting while telling buying stuff is bad.
>They just don't talk about piracy much because it's the assumed default
True, and they don't have some strange victim complex if someone says they buy something ever in their life. Everyone knows piracy exists and that it is a decent way to enjoy the media and try stuff you don't want to drop money on.
Still they don't go shit up every thread.
Because on Any Forums you can't just say you "played a game", you have to say "Yeah I pirated the game imagine paying for games lmao" because it is honestly just insecurity for pirates part.
Nobody who is mentally adult cries and complains about piracy.

Attached: 8da8cf70372cca396ab505817eb353d3(1).jpg (1759x1412, 307.38K)

Any Forums shits on people who buy crunchyroll subs, not people who import anime BDs or manga volumes

>retard thinks everyone who doesnt get an american salary is automnatically poor

look retard, ill make it easy to understand
i can buy the same amount of bread as you with my salary
but for whatever reason bidogames cost 5x as much for me as they do for you
and i wont be memed into thinking thats acceptable

Piracy is theft and there's no moral loop around to change that fact. "Oh it's data so it's different" and "It's free to copy so no one gets hurt" are both copes to try and justify circumventing the price point on a piece of software. Instead of trying to defend piracy by making it seem like a lesser crime and diminish the value of the product, just say you steal shit and don't want to pay for it. "I hate the company but want to play the game", "I wanna try this game out and see if I like it", "$60 is too much for this" are all infinitely more justifiable reasons to pirate shit then just "Well it's only data!", no shit it's just data retard. I've got absolutely no issue with piracy, but I have issue with pirates who try and act like it's a modern day moral issue when you shouldn't give a fuck in the first place if it's moral to do it or not.

yes
also buy 5 separate netflix subscriptions goym

>weird example
it's not a weird example retard, only tourist faggots actually pay money for shitty services. Physical media is understandable but you don't even own digital stuff.