Best faction and why is it NCR?

best faction and why is it NCR?

Attached: Fallout_New_Vegas.jpg (295x338, 23.38K)

It's House because out of all the egomaniacs trying to force their vision on the wasteland, at least his is more forward thinking than "what if the good old days, but today???"

Attached: 1542849287499.png (1417x749, 1.86M)

> Just pay us taxes and we will protect you bro

> Btw be careful of the raiders next door that we can't handle.

> Btw be careful of those proson inmated that escaped and formed their own faction. Woopsie

>choosing the most impotent and useless faction out of all
Hell I'd take the Legion over NCR any day.
But best faction is no faction, reprogram House, fuck NCR, Legion, Khans, Powder Gangers, Omertas, Boomers, Kings can stay and get to livin the free life.

>at least his is more forward thinking than "what if the good old days, but today???"

It was literally that. All he wanted to do was bring back old Las Vegas - with the power in his hands, as it was back in the 50s-60s when the mob was running things.

PLAY A GOOD GAME

Attached: 1647179007816m.jpg (630x1024, 91.74K)

NCR because it pisses off autists who take the game too seriously

no fallout games are good

>m
>normie faggot meme
>about fallout 3
you will never be a "chad"

by objective metrics it goes like this
House = Yes Man (following House's plans) < Legion < Yes Man (altering the plan so to spare everyone) < Yes Man (Anarchy) < Shit

NCR is doing good things. Killing bandits, building infrastructure. Never understood the hate, especially when most haters seem to think the Legion is a good ruler

wrong picture of the powder gangers user

>zoomer and/or spic memes
:D

They're are TRYING to do good things. But like House points out, they're undermanned, poorly trained, and corrupted by moneyed interests. They demand taxes from settlements but most of the time can't actually defend them should they be attacked. The game points out repeatedly that the Legion has structure, well-trained numbers, and doesn't tolerate bullshit. That's why their territory is so safe.

>

yeah i realized my mistake after posting

>not being your own man who makes his own decisions
Saps, the lot of you. Yes Man independence is the ONLY path.

They also kill and enslave the people they come across. If you're pro-legion after seeing what they did to NIPTON you're an idiot. Closet fascist with no regard for actual societal utility, a person with no pragmatism whatsoever.

I didn't say I was pro-Legion, but I can see the merits. NCR has plenty of faults too but you don't dismiss them outright because of them.

Cuck path for tards
>not being a man
Being a man mean take responsability you will just avoid the innevitable

pure dogshit opinions please vacate all FNV threads

Independence is true responsibility. I take responsibility for the entirety of New Vegas. Any other path is obeying the orders of another, like a dog or a slave.