You can feel it, can't you?

There's a reason it's getting harder to play anything, or even do anything. It's because you know that it's just a matter of time now. Whether that be worldwide nuclear war, or depopulation, or whatever.

Video games have no meaning anymore.

Attached: 1411345.jpg (1200x675, 120.44K)

>waaah waaaaaah waaaaaaaaaah wah waaaah

>There's a reason it's getting harder to play anything
Stop being poor, find a job nigga
>or even do anything
lmao low t beta chud
>worldwide nuclear war
go back
>or depopulation
go back
>Video games have no meaning anymore.
You are posting in Any Forums - Video Games. Take your upvote and meds.

Take your meds.

Time still moves forward and everything has already been set in motion. There's no going back.

>Time still moves forward
Uhm... you have a source on that? Seems like not
>There's no going back.
Well it's a natural course of life isn't it? It's literally in our genes, think about it like discussing anime feet pics. It's a subtle thing for sure, but no other spieces do that. In fact this is the defining feature of a real human being and my bet is that we will use this in the future to tell if someone is a real person or an AI.

>anymore
they have as much meaning as you put into them
>doomer bullshit
go for a walk and take your meds

A walk and Jewish pills isn't going to stop what's ahead for you.

>i-it's habbening this time i swear!!!!!!
yawn

Lol, who gives a fuck?
If anything, I don't regret being a hedonist because everything is going to shit.

It is, but nobody will be able to be there to say I told you so when it happens to you because you'll be dead.

Far Cry 5 thread?

yes user, all people die eventually. that's not an "i told you so" scenario, that's how time and life works.

you should kill yourself if you feel this way. after all, you said it. it doesnt matter. so do it. kill yourself!

You'll be among the low iq masses who die first however.

prove it

Why are there so many threads recently on the fucking video game board trying to get you to stop playing video games

>words that kill

You took the shot.

BASED
FPBP
KINO

because youre wasting your life

ah yea... the vax that was supposed to kill people in two weeks-no wait, a month, no wait, months, no wait next year.
more doomer schizo rambling. yawn

Wasting what little time everyone has left, especially those who were stupid enough to be injected with the Jew serum.

videogames promote peace and a way of expression that deprives ideologues from corralling the dispossessed into their machines of war. There was once a PMC that recruited a shit ton of people from a Any Forums related streamsite, so take that for what you will

Goodbye. This may be your last day.

Because video games are the easiest pathway to the deepest zen understanding that life is inherently meaningless.
The problem is most people resize video games are meaningless, but because they live in basements they lack the life experience to extrapolate their epiphany.

>Goodbye. This may be your last day.

Attached: download.jpg (177x200, 7.59K)

>There's a reason it's getting harder to play anything, or even do anything.
Neither of those are getting harder.
>It's because you know that
You're the only one participating in your delusions.
>it's just a matter of time now.
There is no inescapable doom on the horizon. Bad things always happen, and that doesn't mean anything.
>Whether that be worldwide nuclear war, or depopulation, or whatever.
O MY VAGUE ANXIETIES
>Video games have no meaning anymore.
They never had any more meaning than what you give them.

The vax has already killed over 250,000,000 worldwide, but the liberal media doesn’t report on it.

but that's exactly why I enjoy playing more than ever. No time for vidya when you're trying to survive during the happening.

It's easy for trannies like you who never gave a fuck about anything to begin with.