What did Any Forums think of pic related

What did Any Forums think of pic related

Attached: jKyZh7AmtzFheyg3GWUn3k.jpg (1920x1080, 356.94K)

kino visuals kino combat overall structure of the game was meh, it was just the usual open world stealthshit

that's a very nice pic

Why do you keep making these threads? The game is good and already talked about to death. No reason to keep making daily threads about a single player game.

i hate it because it's from sony. But I love it because it's japan. But I hate it because westerners made it. But I love it because some japs like it.

Keep that same energy with
>elden ring
>bayo 3
>cyberpunk
>sonic games
>dragons dogma
etc

All of those are tranny games though

A little overrated but still pretty good

It's literally my first time making this thread since I just platted the game yesterday, calm nigger brain moron and maybe spend less time on this website.

One of best looking games on PS4 if not the best and even better on PC/PS5. The world is unironically just like a Ubisoft game but I still liked it somewhat. The ending is genuinely one of my favorite game endings in recent memory though. Both endings hit

lurk more newfag

I started it yesterday and it's better than I thought, cause I expected Batman combat.

Attached: badonions.png (578x435, 433.02K)

god forbid we'd actually want to talk about a video game on the video game board

Too Ubisoft

>get blown the fuck out
>"n-n-newfag!!!"
Kill yourself, troon.

>reflect on [VIDYA]
the game was fine.
i liked it when i killed things.
samurai are neat.

baby action game focused on looks

Only trannies like videogame generals/daily threads though. Actual kino are experienced by few and appreciated by refined gentlemen on their own.

Attached: 1658904301757.jpg (500x500, 70.25K)

>if I attach a picture of gigachad, it'll make it seem like I'm not seething at all
Yawn.

Yes.

Snoys have to spam the board with their movie game exclusives literally no one gives a fuck about, it's one of the only things they can do to convince themselves playstation isn't for cuckold trannies. Lol

Attached: 6g45gkj.png (1820x1213, 1.14M)