Retail is dead. Come home to the Vanilla+ experience. High elfs, goblins, new quests and areas...

Retail is dead. Come home to the Vanilla+ experience. High elfs, goblins, new quests and areas. The server is a little unstable now due to the recent patch with the talent rewamp but it will get sorted. If you want to plah WoW there is no better alternative.

Attached: turtle-wow.png (600x620, 332.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

turtle-wow.org/#/home
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll wait until playable amani trolls.

playable vulpera when

Turtle is ok just do not for the love of god pick the 50% exp option unless youre a masochist.

I think you can make green trolls?

Is it trustworthy? Will they steal my data/ use my PC as a data miner?

Havent seen any evidence of that. The Google and Facebook kikes already do that shit to you anyway.

>muh privacy data
Jesus christ. How much of a virgin are you?

I don't want my computer becoming a bitcoin miner. Do you just download viruses fun?

I think it asks for permissions for your firewall but ive seen no evidence of it having a bitcoin miner or anything the like. You CAN get a 1.12 version of wow and it should work i think

Where the fuck are the Ogres.

>helf fags in charge, inserting their shit
No thanks, I'll kindly pass.

deep down i know i want to, but i'll be damned if i let myself become addicted yet again

Attached: agony.jpg (500x489, 47.51K)

Dark spear trolls are too skinny, wc2 trolls were my favourite units.

Attached: 1.jpg (640x480, 138.47K)

redpill me on turtlewow

It's the classic+ we all wanted blizz classic to ultimately be

This. Can't find any flaws. It's pretty much everything I wanted and more and they keep adding cool stuff. The professions are fleshed out too with many new recipes for example. The talent revamp is interesting too. Prot palas get mana back from blocking. Spriests and ret palas restore mana in the group like in TBC. Many more changes and cool additions aswell. Donations lets you buy cosmetics, skins and bags. No pay to win.

alright tone it down, marketer.

retard

Fine, I just like it, that's all. Can't find any better alternative either. Rather give some Russian/Ukrainian or whatever they are that have TurtleWoW a few bucks than the kikes and trannies at Blizzard.

Would be interested but theres no pvp server so theres literally no point in playing it. If I wanted to exclusively play pve I'd just play FF14.

You are already damned
turtle-wow.org/#/home

Attached: 1600790872360.jpg (640x640, 78.92K)