Elden Ring

>Not high enough level to beat the boss
>"Gotta go grind the bird!"

Attached: elden-ring-rune-exploit-bird.jpg (1600x900, 136.04K)

yeah

This ain't dragon dogma.

>beat eldenbeast
>get the sword
>farm every stat to 75+
>start ng+

If you're actually doing stuff in the game, you don't really have any reason to spend much time grinding the bird.
I only did it to get to the next level so I wouldn't have to fight a tough boss while holding a bunch of points.
Was perfectly leveled for whatever I was heading into. So idk where all the butthurt about difficulty spikes is coming from.

Wouldn't it be faster to grind using the big headed people to the right?

>Gotta grind
So you're just bad at the game?

You can beat the game without ever leveling up at all.
That's one of my favorite parts of these games, I can ignore the lame boring rpg elements and make it a hard action game.

Bird is faster at low level

Any Forums really is full of shitters

dragon's dogma would be
>gotta go buy new gear!

You can kill the bird every 8ish seconds or something if you do it right. With the right talismans and stuff I think that nets you about 1300 each time. I dont remember. But its much quicker doing the bird. And does't have any risk of you fucking up and getting hit, or needing to run back to the camp. It can be very quick if you do it right

Still worse than blasting the fat fucks with Sacred Relic Sword

you never have to grind in this game if you go through the game in the way it intended based on the levels of the enemies. you will in fact be overleveled and trivialize the game if you do

You literally need to beat the game already to get that item, right? At that point, why would you still be grinding?

What do you mean "not high enough level"? I beat Mohg at level 1 lol

If you had to grind at any point you are dogshit at the game.

You supposed to grind by clearing dungeons@...

Dogshit retard jap devs don't know how to design an open world game. If you're going to make it impossible to proceed the way I want to go just make it fucking linear, at least it would be more interesting than going through miles of fucking empty grass. Fucking retarded shit.

lulz

I generally found that farming the bird is useful whenever you find a new weapon you want to try but don't have the runes to bring it to level