Remaster Dragon Age Origins

>Remaster Dragon Age Origins
>Make Awakening not shit, have it be apart of the mainstory instead of being optional dlc
>Kill off 2 & inquisition and make them non-canon
>Make Origins 2
There

I fixed Dragon Age and Bioware

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 75.35K)

>Remaster DA:O
>Remake DA2 and DA:I to play like DA:O
>Cut 75% of the shit from DA:I

Now it's fixed.

>Remaster DA:O
>Add a female werewolf companion that you can nut inside of

> Fire the mediocre affirmative action writers
> Make Dragon Age 4

Easier fix

Isn't this getting a legendary edition like mass effect did? Pretty sure they announced that already.

>Make Origins 2
After Inquisition and Andromeda you still ask for more games from Bioware?

dragon age origins was the worst game of the trilogy though. I understand for many zoomers it is their first ever CRPG so it has a special place in theri heart, but for anyone else, it's just a terribly CRPG. At least DA 2 and Inquisition tried to be something different than a vastly inferior version of Baldur's Gate 2 / Kotor.

>Fire everyone who worked on inquisition (especially the writers)
>Create a new DLC expansion for Origins that covers the fate of your Warden with far reaching lore implications (Like finding a cure for the calling, halting the darkspawn for a few hundred years or something, discovering the fate of the Architect, etc etc)
>Remove Inquisition from canon because its an unsalvageable waste of potential
>Make sure that 4 has some level of sex appeal again and hire actually good writers who wont fuck up the setting
>Bring back the origin choice system its absurd that they've left it out of Inquisition

What was so bad about Origins? It easily had the best gameplay and story of the 3.

>Inquisition tried to be something different
Shitquisition is the most boring and generic fantasy shit I've ever played and it plays more like single player MMO than RPG

Kotor is a pretty bad game though. I understand for you it is your first ever CRPG, but for anyone else it's just a gigantically loss of time.
At least Troika was busy creating real RPGs at the time.

>Make Awakening not shit, have it be apart of the mainstory instead of being optional dlc
Awakening is good though

>but for anyone else it's just a gigantically loss of time
no

origins isn't really all that good either. and da2 legit has better writing than origins lol

da2 has great side quests or what ever the fuck they were called but the main story is worse than origin's. Could've been great if they had more time to flesh it out better. Also, the companions sucked. Only Varic was cool

DA2 is awesome though. If it had a couple more years of dev time it could have been the best RPG of all time

the companions were the best part of the game. da2 has better companions than the other 2.

What's wrong with Awakening?

>I fixed Dragon Age and Bioware

Wouldn't change the people that are in charge now. Wouldn't change the new tone of the series. Wouldn't bring back the talent or mindset of old bioware. For fucks sake there has been barley any info about dragon age 4 but they are already talking about representation and trannies.

Dragon Age: Origins is the real Baldur's Gate 3.
Fuck those trannies at Larian and fuck all you braindead zoomers who think otherwise.

>break gameplay balance 100x worse than even Origins
>absolutely no challenge or difficulty at any point in the game as a result
>hilariously rushed ending
>boring shit companions except Nathaniel

Awakening sucks