Record breaking year for gaming at Microsoft with -16.22 bil. $ revenue

Record breaking year for gaming at Microsoft with -16.22 bil. $ revenue

Attached: chrome_2022-07-27_11-29-11.png (755x646, 55.06K)

>revenue
There's that word again

Damn

>record breaking profits and productivity
>prices still increase and wages still drop
why are big corporations allowed to be so greedy and sociopathic

Look two lines down. Net income was 16.7 billion

Revenue up despite gayming being down across the board.

>Gaming is ded

How can they justify $67 billion for Activision when they only make 16 billion a quarter?

well they better not go out of business before Starfield comes out

They've been in business for 45 years.

XFAILED CONSOLES DOWN kek -6%

Why has their cloud services division grown so much? Is it just cloud services growing across the industry, or are they gaining market share?

consoles being down just makes sense with the supply issues. gaming revenue, content, and services is down because they keep giving gamepass away for nothing. That's probably going to change or an ad tier will be added like Netflix

Azure is not the meme Any Forums wants you to think it is. It's also far more scalable than AWS for lots of practical applications

corporations always win
just consume and be excited for next product until you are dead
this has been the world for quite a while now.

Do some simple math retard

it's both. there's only three major players in cloud services: azure, AWS, and google cloud
and since microsoft already has such a presence in enterprises, it often makes the most sense to use it. especially when there's other features like 365 integration and those windows desktops in the cloud

They have enough capital to let it happen and they will make it back later, it’s the equivalent of misplacing a 20 dollar bill and finding it in your jacket a couple of weeks later

Looking forward to Friday when they have to explain
>Wasting money on Bungie for nonexclusive titles from the geniuses behind Destiny 2
>EA losing FIFA with no viable replacement in sight for the EU market

Attached: 100008107.jpg (359x288, 12.89K)

>Record breaking year for gaming at Microsoft with -16.22 bil. $ revenue
will be more next time when they have WoW under their belt.

Another failed generation. Microshit will sell cuckbox to Apple by the end of the year.

Well good for them I guess, I trust Microsoft as far as I can throw it but I trust google and amazon even less so whatever. Still never adopting The Cloud though

Revenue is all investors give a fuck about.

Holy kek entire gaming sector just bleeding money for these dumb retards

If net income is only up 2%, right now that indicates margin compression in real terms.

microcuck almost dumped the brand in the previous generation, gamepass is unsustainable and every game launches simultaneously on PC, garbage product