Why people so hyped about it?

Why people so hyped about it?
It's literally the only expansion outside of bfa and legion(never touched shadowlands) I don't want to experience again at all, shit was just plainly bad

Attached: World_of_Warcraft_Wrath_of_the_Lich_King.png (264x378, 266.78K)

>I don't want to experience again
That's your problem, user. Remember, Wotlk came out in like 2008. Most people never played it but have heard great things about it.

Are people hyped up for it though? It feels like only people playing tbc are hyped for it
Classic had real hype

I think I'll wait for cata because doing first raid tier once again makes my penis hard.
Maybe I'll come back to classic, if they do something interesting for second season

Can't wait for clasdic bfa desu

>wow player count peaked during wotlk
>most didnt play it
ok retard

user, there are more people that started playing wow after cata than before. Most people that have played wow haven't played wrath.

retard

>Why people so hyped about it?
i dont know, wotlk has been free for like 10 years

>was 14 when wrath dropped
>been playing since vanilla
>doing a dungeon with some mates
>tell my parents nonchalantly that new wow xpac released and that it looked pretty cool
>dad says he has to go out for a bit
>comes back an hour later with wrath
>tfw the golden days are long gone

Attached: 1657166228782.jpg (319x331, 21.67K)

most people were like 10 - 16 years old and barely played. only like 1000 guilds killed Heroic Arthas

WOTLK was one of the highest subbed times of all of WoW. 10 million people were subbed at the same time, probably 15-20 million people played at some point during Wrath. Every Warcraft 3 nerd and their LFG queueing GF were playing for lore reasons if nothing else. In terms of nostalgia bait this is obviously the greatest appeal demographically. Will millions of people level a DK or something? Yes. Will less than 10% raid? No.

>WOTLK was one of the highest subbed times of all of WoW
I know you are underage and don't even remember that time
But wow sub counter peaked with 11m after ICC was opened and precata content started rolling in
As a whole looking back wotlk was big failure where subs didn't went up through majority expansion, despite more than hundred servers being opened for slavs and south americans, and Chuck Norris/mr t commercials.
>10 million people were subbed at the same time
So had wod at launch, so had wod...

I have never played wrath and i only started playing classic to experience the saint trio of classic-tbc-wotlk
Classic was really nice and tbc was decent so far

they're gay

It's just addicts and blizz employees being in denial about classic dying just like retail did

>cleared all the raids, including Heroic ICC and Ulduar hard modes on all alts
>parsed 99 or 100 every encounter
>ranked top 10% in your region by progress or speed
>attained 2250 Arena rating
How many of you can say "I have done all of this a decade ago"?

>on all alts
Why? Also I had a guy in my guild posting parses once and I managed to parse 1. As in not 99% or 100% or other fucking faggot cope shit you zoomers use but actual number 1 since I'm not a fucking loser like you are.

and you have no proof that any of that even happened. Lmao, wasted time on videogames.

I'm going to level on fresh and immediately quit at max level

I have not done any of that, but this is my reason to play.

man i'm looking foward to comfy questing in grizzly hills with my boomer friends. with totems of the grizzlemaw on loop.
you can keep sweating

WotLK to me is when the references got out of hand.
>Raiding Icecrown Citadel, the literal seat of power for the greatest threat to Azeroth
>lmao Futurama references!
I don't mind quest names or achievements or whatever being references, but when the actual, in-game dialogue is, it's gone too far.

>he never entered ungoro in vanilla wow
Opinion discarded

>Why people so hyped about it?
Who exactly?

>Questing in Kalimdor
You didn't really experience vanilla.

Not him but I ran out of quests in Eastern Kingdoms and had to go to Tanaris and Ungoro to continue.

I have maybe like 1% more faith in WotLK only because the game is modern enough by that expansion to not just COMPLETELY crumble under modern metagaming the way TBC always does. A casual could reasonably enjoy playing classic WotLK at least a little bit, unlike TBC.

Your dad is cool

wrath was when metagaming really began

I personally stopped playing at Wotlk.
They completely fucked up arena (which was fine by the end of TBC), everyone was afk 24/7 in Dalaran making the entire world pointless.
Even the leveling zones were extremw garbage to the point I only remember howling fjord looking good, compared to TBC which had absolute kino zones everywhere.

All WoW expansions suck but at least WotLK was better than TBC. The only reason anyone ever had any good memories of TBC is because it was the period of highest growth for WoW, so the vast majority of players at the time were going through vanilla content. They never even saw the fucking TBC content until the expansion was practically over.

what special kind of tard were you?
for horde or alli you always do the 1k>tanaris>ungoro route because it was maximum comfy questing and then got even better in bc and wotlk with the xp buffs so you didn't have to pad out levels in other zones

>Wotlk better than TBC
Kys srsly

I don't think so
removing classes uniqueness and making auras/totems/pet buffs raid wide, opens gates for even more insane minmaxing
Thev only good thing for casuals I can see compared to original wotlk, is that people won't bother with 10 and 10h modes for ulduar, and just do 25h. So no more doing hat shit twice per week. For trial of crusader it still be doing same raid 4 times per week for boss orbs farm

The only reason anyone ever had any good memories of Wrath is because wc3 nostalgia even though it took a massive shit on both the lore and characters