One copy of genshin impact please

>one copy of genshin impact please

Attached: 1658701212671969.webm (1280x720, 1.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QbOcrdklUvU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

easy to make fun of him but just him slowly waddling down while being really selfconscious makes me feel sad

Maybe next time he'll eat a salad. Oh, who am I kidding?

>Sir we don't sell mobile games here

>godzilla theme starts to play

you guys think hes still alive?

how do i lose weight when i'm suicidally depressed

Fat people are the only group its ok to make fun of. The fat bastards just have to stop eating so much.

Attached: 1658900465926882.webm (1920x720, 2.2M)

what game was it?

Attached: 1650572167848.png (355x250, 162.46K)

How can you be this fat and not be ashamed of yourself?

Attached: 02d13351516e97d5890b44e7e3c9d3cc.jpg (640x480, 46.82K)

how can he better himself then? asking for a friend

100 copy of Mario games please!!

I don't get how fat people aren't also really buff at the same time with super strong bones. How can their bodies casually support all that weight? Is it because they only stand up and move once or twice a day? If you're this large does standing up for over five minutes start breaking your bones?

Attached: 1658279608266305.png (800x640, 570.83K)

Resident Evil 7
Not kidding

He probably is. I was a fat kid. I stuffed my face because I was lonely, depressed, and poor, but at least I could get consistent happiness from fast food. It took my a long time to crawl my way out of that. Food addiction is real, and the guy in OP has it bad. I'd say I hope he gets better, but from the looks of it, he's worm food by now.

persona?
Arkham city?
Dirt?
Hard mame it out on that dogshit quality

You just know his childhood was traumatic as fuck

Literally looks like The Duke too

Attached: RE8_The_Duke.jpg (900x506, 82.93K)

it's clearly a Xbox 360 game

>poor
>fat
You are suffering from cognitive dissonance

Is this how fat retards cope?

that is a resident evil 8 character, you moron!!

its an explanation not an excuse buddy

Walk. Walk as much as possible.

Attached: NotThisOneRetard.jpg (640x432, 78.7K)

Look, I know your brain has more openings than a quality swiss cheese, but all you had to do was Google two words

Attached: Screenshot_20220726-225747_Chrome.jpg (1080x1837, 426.15K)

Xbox One you dolt.

if you watch 600lb life, pretty much all of them have a shitty childhood, or get injured and just stop giving a fuck.

This poster is cute

imagine working at a place like that and having to regularly deal with people like that

It should be illegal to look like this.

Attached: el americano.jpg (3317x2674, 2.06M)

exercise nigga stop being a lazy fuck

Fat dudes tend to have strong calves just from walking a short distance. Guys like that with the Walmart shopper physique probably have really fatty ankles covering up the muscles.

Attached: d219d6d9e620164a0e5d5e7437d272e5--walmart-shoppers-walmart-people.jpg (600x703, 64.68K)

Suck me off

youtube.com/watch?v=QbOcrdklUvU

Poor people can't be fat

You must not understand how it works in burgerland. The cheaper the food gets, usually the worse it is for you. You could get a nice balanced lunch for 6-7 bucks, or you can get a box of cheeze-its and 2 liters of soda for 3 bucks, or two mcchickens and a 2 liter (prices based on when I was a fat, poor and lazy high schooler).
Soda was dirt fucking cheap, and that shit is horrible for you while also being addicting. I can (and did) drink 2 liters of soda every single day.

> this is the guy telling you to get the vaccine and trust the science

You need better bait if you want (you)s dude

Lmao you're a dumbass its known throughout history that fatties are antithetical to poverty

Lol where do you get the money for all that food?

If you're really obese, walking will fuck your ankles. Try some swimming.

I did like 15 years ago when i was in college.

they're stronger than a thin person who does a similar amount of physical activity

I wanna fuck Lisa in that suit

You shouldn't speak on a country you don't live in. I can add my own anecdotes as well. I drank tons of soda & was a skelly throughout all of school

I love the fact that he has to walk in the store twice, just to get the inside shot of him walking in.

He looks so ashamed of himself.

Why does looking at this webm make me depressed?

Attached: spray.jpg (670x572, 55.28K)

maybe the real halo wars 2 was the calories we gained along the way

>channels dead

feels bad man