Skullgirls

Who will the last DLC character be?

Attached: 1658180484588073.jpg (1920x1080, 335.04K)

it's me, i'm the last DLC character

Power to the players

Don't care.
I'm going to fuck Peacock.

Maybe you should care, because signs are pointing to the next character being the one who's going to fuck Peacock first.

It's me, I'm going to fuck Peacock first

My guess is just non-boss Marie, since they seem to be just filling out the characters they apparently needed for the true story mode or whatever.

>just filling out the characters they apparently needed for the true story mode or whatever.
They never actually said this, people just gaslit themselves into believing they did.

PLEASE don't let it be Minette

Why?

Goddamn you, bro.
I said I am going to fuck Peacock.

She's so irrelevant to everything and there are so many more generally interesting characters they could make playable but people want the fish girl because she's cutesy waitress girl. If she does become playable and she's fun, I won't be too upset but like... give me Brain Drain, Scythana or Marie instead.

I'd be perfectly fine with her as a season 2 character if such a thing ever happens but now is probably the worst possible time to add her

>I'd be perfectly fine with her as a season 2 character
Oh yeah same here. If she gets in later, I'd be cool with that. I just don't want the grand finale for the pass to be her. I assume it'll be Marie cause, you know, she's important and such.
The dlc story modes have really put the spotlight on Double as an antagonist so Marie becoming playable and fighting Double would be pretty cool

The better question is: Who fucking cares?

They’ve been heavily implying they’re going to add Marie for a long time now so I can’t imagine why they wouldn’t at this point

Cared enough to reply

Filia (forma gordita)

Attached: FWmJpbCXoAAPomk.jpg (1264x1243, 119.15K)

yes, you did. now here have a bump for your shitty game. it has been trough enough.

Me. I care

>this head ache inducing tagshit LMH LMH restand OTG restand "EYE CANT BREATHE!!!!" ass Sonicfox donation drive ass game got into Evo over Samurai Shodown
yikes

Attached: kof_xiii_kula_dialogue_portrait_c_by_officialkyokusanagi_d8luimu-fullview.png (444x380, 59.17K)