How do oldfags cope knowing that their children aka generation ALPHA will recognize PEELY as a larger video game mascot...

How do oldfags cope knowing that their children aka generation ALPHA will recognize PEELY as a larger video game mascot than mario and sonic?

Attached: PEELY.jpg (816x853, 55.72K)

DON'T YOU MEAN ALPHOOMERS XDDD LMAOOOO

Sonic, maybe.

Mario? Not a fucking chance. Mario is the Mickey Mouse of gaming; even someone who never played a Nintendo game knows who Mario is.
Fortnite is a generational game for sure, but I'll be ready to bet anything that in 50 years, all their characters will be forgotten among the newer generation, while Mario is still going to be known.

They don't give a fuck. If they do they need to grow up

I am amused by humanoid bananas.

>My thread will suck but I bet it will gain traction if I somehow mention
>A. Trannies
>B. Feet
>C. Niggers
>D. Muh Generation
1/4 OP you tried

I hate bananas

Attached: 9wmvu9damfuz.png (3840x2160, 3.3M)

Attached: 1589917584793.png (1196x624, 144.95K)

shut up bitch

Boomer bros...

Attached: 1645590853034.jpg (1200x1200, 815.98K)

I like Peely and they constantly make him suffer. We taught him how to drive just for sakura and blanka to bust up his car its fucked up. Can't wait for the heel turn.

>I missed Chapter 2 Season 2

Attached: ch3s2 finale.jpg (1448x2048, 494.1K)

Less people recognize Fortnite's meme characters than they do TF2's mercs.

I have never heard of this character until OP mentioned him. I fell secure knowing this is a fad and not a potential icon.

I don't know anyone has enough time and energy to give a single fuck about garbage like this
>OH NO; KIDS RECOGNIZE THIS VIDEO GAME CHARACTER INSTEAD OF THIS OTHER CHARACTER
The only people who I could possibly imagine caring are the IP holders.

The only Fortnite character I can remember by name is Jonesy and that's because he's the only Fortnite character who is an actual character

I care more that cave story is 18 this year.

For me, it's Jules.

Attached: sex.webm (766x810, 1.43M)

There are tons of actual characters in the game now and they're all voiced unlike before. The Foundation is probably the second biggest character behind Agent Jones.

Attached: 1633420741549.webm (950x398, 2.94M)

videogames were never good

I feel nothing

Zoomers too will eventually experience this when their kids start playing games. What's going to be weird is how many different characters are going to hold this status because no game today has the kind of market share Nintendo and Sega did

the final stage of depression is becoming completely unhinged which i am rapidly approaching

Kids call bananas REAL PEELIES

I just don't consider zoomers human, simple as.