>Open world gameplay
>better aging system
>Drivable cars
>First person view / VR Friendly
>More Goth family lore

Attached: MySim.png (724x884, 625.89K)

Waiting 10 years for someone to maybe put a c modpack together

i want W,S,A,D controls

All of this sounds like non sims stuff. Just play a different game if you want that.

Diversity

you tell em, maria! viva la california!

multiplayer

Attached: ask_me_what_this_is.jpg (640x478, 78.83K)

>What are you hoping to see in Sims 5?
I’m hoping to see EA die in a fire. Fuck that company.

MMO-style multiplayer where you join a server for like 100 people and every house/family in the neighborhood is controlled by a player.

what happens when you log off

Knowing how scummy EA is, I know they are going to touch a particular community that shall not be named in case EA employees are browsing this thread because I don't want to feed them ideas.

sexoooooo

no age restrictions on relationships

is her nose really that big?

Not sure. Maybe AI takes over or something.

The ability to have more than 8 fucking sims in one household without tanking the pajeet-coded autonomy into the core of the fucking planet. Seriously, dude, what in the actual nigger fuck. Sims 4 runs better than any of the previous titles and despite being programmed by ESLs that LITERALLY misspell shit in the code (get into modding and check out xml shit; there are at least two separate functions that are misspelled, lol. lmao even), it actually runs pretty gosh damned well for the most part.

until you add a ninth sim the active household. Then it immediately starts janking up the jank-o-meter and Heaven forbid should you decide to add any more. It becomes literally unplayable around the 30-40 mark and I just want to know fucking why. We all have superpowered toasters now; there's no fucking excuse for this shit.

I like to play incest sex cult black magic ritual generational illuminati-allegory families that prefer to all live in one big ass fucking house with everyone in it, but I can't because the game either refuses to do shit or just flat-out crashes after it leaks enough memory. What the fuck dude. I am tired of making compromises, putting people in different houses and shit. No, fuck that, why can't I play the game the way I want?

Sex mods

Attached: 04-10-21_4-47-57 AM.png (1920x1080, 1.69M)

>Sims 5
It’s sims 3 stuff

I ask you what is this.

>he doesn't know

this, get rid of the point and click horseshit and I'd never stop playing

They already had it down years ago with a PS2 port they did. Left stick controlled the movement, right stick for the camera, time adjustment on L2/R2 and fill out the rest with whatever.