I will never be good at DotA

I will never be good at DotA.

Attached: crystal maiden pepe.jpg (640x630, 56.95K)

why do you need to be? dota hasn't been good for a long time anyway, patch 7.00 ruined the game and it still hasn't been fixed, nonsense like talents giving people thousands of gold worth of stat buffs for free.
just play the game and stop caring about other people, stop caring if you get put into low priority. run around the map talking about how you're a big time oil tycoon and you own multiple luxury cars and you're going to buy a yacht so your son can throw a college graduation party on it and then you're gonna sell it to a dumb boat dad afterwards

>patch 7.00 ruined the game and it still hasn't been fixed
Literally everything wrong with 7.00 has been fixed by now

>talents still exist
incorrect

used to hate talents but now I love it. so you're wrong, ratio, yb better.

>NOOOOOO the game is deeper, more varied, and less meta/role strict now and THAT'S A BAD THING
I rest my case

It's okay user, I got 7k and realized I was still absolute dogshit at the game compared to some people. I don't think anyone ever actually gets good, I think you just get less bad.

Attached: emo5iaha8y741.png (804x964, 1.25M)

>ancient 3
>80% winrate
>don't like playing ranked and only enjoy party queue

Attached: 1653765810254.png (659x652, 43.15K)

>let's steal features from heroes of the storm to make the game more casual and completely eliminate the need for gold farming because talents give you a full game's worth of items automatically
and you think this is a good thing.... lmao fucking retard casual

Attached: casuals.png (308x336, 51.58K)

HotS didn't invent talent trees
Saying talents invalidate gold is exactly as retarded as saying ultimates invalidate gold, XP is an equally important resource and talents will magically not make up for a gold disadvantage

tl;dr: you are a retard

>to make the game more casual
retard.

obvious mad cuz bad syndrome, so you happily lapped up 7.00 and every patch after that which made the game much easier for shitbads who can't last hit or deny properly. replying to me or posting further in this thread will be treated as an acknowledgment of all assertions made in this post. i guarantee i have been playing dota a lot longer that you squirts have.

Attached: dota reign of chaos.jpg (1024x768, 277.43K)

>projecting this fucking hard
>still no actual counter argument

Attached: 1639935926964.jpg (465x455, 28.57K)

is being good at a competitive video game transferable to real life skills?
if not, why bother?

>what is recreation

once they changed skeleton king the game was dead to me

>when my midlaner demands a ward and bottle refill

Attached: rayleigh.png (1026x1014, 859.71K)

trust me m8
there are much better ways to seek enjoyment in life
and competitive multiplayer video games with matchmaking ain’t one of ‘em
>t. played too many thousands of hours of CS to realize this

Attached: 5015E9E9-D410-4A3A-99FD-D8F6864CFE2B.jpg (800x450, 41.25K)

I think it's fun though

I used to be alright at dota but now as brain rot/damage has set in I can only marvel at how much of a stupid fucking I've become in contrast.

this first time i played DOTA i and i finally got paired with people some 13 year old screeched over the mic at me the whole time and told me i must be a robot instead of a human

:( im not a robot right

>I regret my time so you should too
pussy mindset

its called advice you zoomer

I realized this about 2K hours in and got out before I wasted more time being a mediocre retard

Attached: captcha.png (514x211, 26.68K)

pussy advice lmoa

okay well go sigma grindset another ten hour goon session bud

I got to 5K 3 years ago, and quit while I am ahead, maybe you need to do that too.

Have you tried getting good?

not with that attitude
study up retard

Keep playing, you'll get better. The rotating meta makes it possible for CM mid players, offlaner snipers and support LC to exist, your turn to have your favorite hero be broken is inevitable.

Attached: aer9qyB_700b.jpg (700x892, 81.73K)

post cm