Female eSports player doxxed & banned by Riot Games

For T-Bagging enemy at a Valorant tournament.

valorfeed.gg/news/riot-bans-pros-over-teabagging-controversy

Liberal clown world is at it's finest.

Attached: 2022-07-27 07_38_08-Riot Bans Valorant Pros Over Teabagging Controversy;… _ ValorFeed.png (992x409, 529.81K)

>TOS says don't teabag
>do it anyway
If you don't like their rules don't play their shitty tournaments

Meanwhile CSGO players are running down hotel corridor trying to kill each other in real life. Valve need to step up their moderation.

Wait wat

qrd?

>>TOS says don't teabag
Is that actually a rule?

You're stupid. They argued a egirl's point that teabagging is sexual assault. And got banned for "harassment" not for teabagging, that was the Apex players.
This has to be weak bait.

based. It's not just a game anymore. It's sports and money is on the line. Go fucking get it ahahahahahaha

>Female eSports player
What's his name

Attached: 1656823935638.jpg (720x633, 28.58K)

>virtual teabagging counts as unconsented sexual assault

Attached: 1658010425330.gif (375x498, 587.22K)

>crouch
>money stolen

brazillians

i'm not familiar with this gay game or the esport scene but I read the full article and there's layer upon layer of gayness in this
>esports
>"female esports player"
>actually trans
>person who got teabagged thinks this is comparable to sexual assault
>something about deadnaming
>twitter shit

Vivian Delacruz

>Most importantly, the fact that some people may not known she is now a member of the trans community.
ACK

>play game in tournament
>crouch
>money stolen
>doxxed
>life ruined
>globohomo police shoot you and turn you into protein paste

ze future... is bright

Attached: yummy.png (737x888, 1.13M)

>riot used their male names when discussing the punishment
Kek I wonder if it was some chink at tencent doing the punishments

señor obsessedado

Attached: obsessed.png (1311x639, 81.5K)

i wish a girl would crouch on my face irl

I'll never get how people play these boring ass nothing games for hours on end

in this case they are literally being paid to play because they are "women"

What games you play?

Attached: 165806876359588.jpg (1154x978, 108.63K)

Endless space and civ

>player in question is actually a tranny
Boy are you an embarassment.

>disgusting degenerate mutilation is the latest forced meme by the filth that thinks it controls the West
>people discuss it
>money stolen
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

By doxxing you mean Riot used their IRL names when announcing the ban to the press. That's not what doxxing is: it means releasing all of someone's personal details in the hopes they, their employer/employees, or family are harassed.

Also, one of the streamers is trans, and you would normally support bad things happening to her.

Well those games have the same replayability to be played for hours on end, there's just enough variables for matches to feel different

Okay, firstly that is not me

gotta pump those numbers up. more talk about killing trannies is always moral and necessary for a healthy society.
>verification not required

>teabagging is sexual assault
What fucking clown world is this? Leftroons really are the most mentally deranged people to have ever existed and it's a shame they are pervasive like a fucking gnat that faggots who run entertainment have decided to pander to their insanity and their bitch-like sensitivity.

that player, dawn, is trans lmao. and im pretty sure the other one is trans too based on the voice on his stream

Still a guy at heart clearly