Why are you ignoring Horizon forbidden West?

why are you ignoring Horizon forbidden West?

Attached: R1blXnS.jpg (720x507, 156.11K)

It's boring garbage

Liked the first game, not playing it again, simple as. They also made Aloy look worse.

I only have a PS4

Give me one good reason not to ignore Horizon forbidden west.

>classic
game literally came out 5 months ago.
why are Snoys like this?

Attached: 1656325836011.png (1000x871, 407.9K)

Played the first and can't stand spending another minute with that cunt, Aloy.

What makes it a classic?

Attached: 1658381287726.jpg (1796x2727, 316.71K)

>This is a real video
Holy shit zoomer attention spans are in shambles

its constantly back in the charts because of the PS5 bundle. I'd wager it sold at least 5 million just off of those.

Story made me fall asleep
not much new added.
Boring and generic open world.
Waste of money.

no ps5 and I never felt like playing the series

Cute girl, best non-Ubisoft Ubisoft game, Cyber-Steam-Medievalpunk is a... unique concept if nothing else.

IT'S NOT A CLASSIC IT RELEASED LITERALLY THIS YEAR KYS

I legit forgot this turd came out. absolutely no one gave a shit. it's bizarre how sony keeps pushing it to be some big thing

>what if we rip off far cry/witcher but make the game 10x more boring and souless

Attached: OIP (18).jpg (326x326, 12.04K)

witcher 2 wasn't open world. Its also a bandwagoner.

So when your shit game sells poorly because the concept is stupid, it has no memorable characters or story and a horrible protagonist, instead of letting it go they pay youtubers to shill it as a "forgotten classic"?

Seriously?

I thought the first game looked interesting, but it was just a boring experience in all aspects. I'm glad I only spent $15 on it and I'd have to see something amazing to consider another game in this franchise.

Why are they pushing so hard for female Nico Avocado to be the face of their company? No one fucking cares about the character. It's a horrible character.

Dudes are so desperate for a classic game they'll call anything that these days
This game is just a boring story with an unconvincing MC and Witcher mechanics

The lead dev on Horizon got promoted into a high Sony position. So he's pushing his committee-made Lightning everywhere.

generic open-world game #1488 is now a forgotten classic lol

The only people that care about this game are YT long video guys