Worst Gta4 character

This piece of shit was the worst thing about gta4. Just faggot nigger

Attached: dwayne faggot.jpg (250x313, 13.52K)

Man sometimes you feel like ending it all?

BAM!

I know a guy in real life who thinks he's Dwayne, bit of a schizo really. He also thought he was Donnie Darko and Danny Phantom.

>t. playboy x

Better than that playboy faggot.

Yal hating on Playbox X cause he was gettin money and being a real Playa yall some bustas ForReal

>man dwayne is a little bitch i wish someone would kill him
>yo wtf man why'd you kill him you're fucking crazy i don't wanna talk to you again

The Claude outfit was nice however

GTA IV sucked. They were all bad.
>inb4 coping zoomers

>The Claude outfit was nice however
This

GTA IV is the best in the series. GTA V is soulless zoomer shit cause that's it's whole playerbase

the zoomer delusions begin

>I need you to kill my friend
>kill friend
>damn I can't believe you did that! I can't be around you anymore
What horseshit

T.zoomer faggot

GTA 4 was a lot more atmospheric than 5. 5 devolved into almost entirely multiplayer garbage and almost zero content for the base game.

Currently replaying this particular GTA. I think all of the characters are actually badly written.
Or maybe it's just America which I've never been too. Everyone is super big mouthed, cocky,two faced, jealous, greedy, retarded, overreacting, sex crazed and on drugs. Disgusting.

Ok zoomer

His character is good
He's boring yeah but he's a past his prime former drug dealer who has no idea how to let go and adjust to the times
Almost like Niko with the inability to let go

GTA IV's atmosphere alone can make playing the game after the story is finished a bit fun
V is just big and empty

yall some Bustas fr, I'd pop a cap in yall asses

One of the themes of the GTA series, particularly 4, is that a phony is the worse thing you can be, whereas crooks and thugs can be respectable in their honesty. Playboy is a phony who abandoned his friend, he has lots of big talk about helping the community but is only interested in fame and fortune. Dwayne is a thug who simply wants friendship and to earn a dishonest living. Rockstar obviously see Dwayne as the correct choice which is why he gives a useful bonus (summon gangbangers) whereas Playboy cuts Nico off.

Other examples of crook vs phony in GTAIV: Phil Bell (crook) vs Ray Boccino (phony) - notably Ray wishes Nico well before exiting the game for a happy retirement.

Cant do anything but drive around in this gamexj4gwh

>Yal hating on Playbox X cause he was gettin money and being a real Playa yall some bustas ForReal
dwayne had the deed to the loft the entire time lol
playboy is a poser

I meant Phil wishes Nico well, not Ray who dies even if you're stupid enough to take his side.