New SM64 Secret Discovered 28 Years After Release

holy shit

Attached: I-got-this-from-reddit-lol.webm (480x360, 1.27M)

i was expecting a sneed joke or something at the end, really disappointing, nintendo really dropped the ball on this one

that's an early build i got it in the mail

that's not in the game

I get the reference

holy shit i just found this secret room

Attached: Original_bowser_room.png (861x612, 350.57K)

fucking keeeeeeek

IT'S REAL

I'm not a homosexual so I don't get it

Either it's a stupid gotcha fake, or someone who's messing with memory through any kind of input hack. The random bullshity actions before opening the doors smells of coding the game through inputs.

Yeah, okay user. Now take your meds, touch grass, and don't be a retard.

I don't

Its loss right?

Attached: 1658283718031445.png (600x624, 200.9K)

SCATMANS WORLD

>people this dumb post on Any Forums

It’s real dude I just did it

Real retard

>IT-IT HAS TO BE MEMORY MANIPULATION! I COULDNT HAVE POSSIBLY MISSED SOMETHING!1!11!
literally just try it you retard, get a rom and emulator, walk against that wall, shit bricks
is it really that unlikely this hasnt been found? when was the last time you walked into that particular wall?

An ACE glitch in Mario 64 would be insane, especially once pannenkoek catches wind of it

>get a rom and emulator
That's illegal.

Ah, that's about that retarded twitter meme about that "secret" room someone "found" in 2B's game. Okay. I didn't immediately connect it with twitter shitposting on Any Forums, suck my ass, faggotlords.

>thought it was just a looping webm of mario in this pose because it looks like he's sucking his own dick

Attached: 1643846771175.png (142x159, 36.23K)

>is it really that unlikely this hasnt been found?
I would assume somebody has ripped the map data and made viewer for it

It's

Attached: 1658773280112.webm (900x506, 2.94M)

>he doesn't know
no one tell him

Attached: MY EYES.gif (427x412, 1.07M)

Attached: welcome to pirate lad.png (1181x815, 1.03M)

Attached: 1518940486895.png (578x566, 11.64K)

So, what was the deal with the 2D black box? This isn't me trying to make a creepypasta or anything, it's an old urban legend about the Mario 64DS.
>Game's menu has weird 2D black box entrance thing on the castle wall (think of the ones in the Jolly Roger Bay room)
>2D black box is actually missing from the castle in-game
>Wasn't present in Mario 64 at all
>Appears in the multiplayer's beta screenshots, but no footage of what's inside

I wish people datamined the DS version of the game. There's probably tons of cool shit we know nothing about.

mario if he incorporeal

Attached: 2d black box.jpg (250x185, 19.7K)

How were you supposed to know to jump into the paintings?

Attached: rarepepe.jpg (220x233, 12.01K)

same lel

Attached: black box.png (513x387, 202.49K)

Wait
You could jump into the paintings?

I remember having dreams as a kid about Ocarine of Time and discovering hidden roads to new areas in the game.
I was dumb enough to actually boot up the game just to check after I woke up.
Remember when you still wasnt so utterly destroyed by disappointment in life that you actually got excited over little things like that?

Attached: 1324219449978.jpg (410x478, 23.67K)

lool nintendo hire this man

I know this isn't real because I've been inside of the castle's model before. Once you got 120 stars and can cannon onto the roof, you can clip through Peach's portrait effortlessly and it's just a black void.

It's in the text you always skip through.