Why is it only video games that attract these sort of brainless corpo cocksuckers? I've never heard a film...

Why is it only video games that attract these sort of brainless corpo cocksuckers? I've never heard a film, music or literature fan complain about piracy and say people shouldn't have access to those things.

Attached: 1658724697662.png (899x477, 59.57K)

go back to twitter, you retard.

>expensive book
>rent from the library
Uh oh somebody stop me someone arrest me for stealing this car

Dude, Austin John Plays (whoever that is), is just stirring up controversy to attract attention to his media output.
Sort of like you are doing with this thread. He made this twitter post to market and draw people in. It's like marketing 101.

>How is "Ubisoft is sad to announce our platform is going down and you won't be able to play Assassins Creed : Whateverthefuck ever again despite paying for it" any different than "Ubisoft is glad to announce that we just stole your money"

Also when I lived in a big city in Florida, they had movies, music, and even fullmseasons of anime you could check out

cant make money off an affiliate link if people just pirate it user

>Take copy of thing, original still exists
>Take original thing, original doesn't exist, therefore stolen

Easy.

Attached: 1378625263873.gif (450x338, 973.62K)

>Why is it only video games that attract these sort of brainless corpo cocksuckers?
Because poor kids didn't grow up buying video games. It's all entitled shits that were spoiled by their parents.

Because videogames were a nerd thing decades ago. Now, it's a "fresh" place for propaganda. We are totally your friends!

People who have a fake job where they film themselves playing games and beg their teenage viewers to donate to them with their parent's money have no right to tell others how to spend their cash.

It isn't only video games, also you're a dumb nigger for crying "corporate" and "capitalism" and "bootlicker" rather than stating a coherent case for your theft.
Kys darkie.

>won't be able to play Assassins Creed : Whateverthefuck ever again despite paying for it
This is a meme you idiot it was retards with no reading comprehension and steam making a mistake on their announcement on the store page
Multiplayer servers are going down, that is all.
Well and also you wont be able to access the DLCs which are all multiplayer DLCs

>Multiplayer servers are going down, that is all.
>Well and also you wont be able to access the DLCs which are all multiplayer DLCs
Nothing wrong with this at all, of course.

I don't know who that is, nor do I care.

>Jesus multiplies bread and fish
>it's okay
>pirate copies a game
>it's not okay

Crucifying Jesus was the correct option.

Attached: 1511036987651.png (479x463, 315.26K)

Get a job Austin.

Attached: tHb2V2t.gif (428x240, 3.05M)

Yoink
I stole this post

Attached: 35263.jpg (1030x104, 29.77K)

wont somebody think of the corporations???

The only objectively immoral act happening is people are selling things they're copying infinitely as though each copy possess equal value. This concept is paradoxical and doesn't actually fit in a system of equal trade. Nothing of theirs is lost when they sell, but something of the customers is lost when they buy. They constantly feel entitled to sales because they put the effort in to make the product; but the social contract fails to stick to me because I never asked them for the product. I am not obligated to finance their business decisions or mitigate the consequences of their poor investment.

The fact that I can copy (for free) what they want to copy (at cost) is proof that this business is completely nonsensical. I feel absolutely no remorse or guilt by pirating anything because the end result of my piracy is identical to simply ignoring the entire industry. There's no video game I ever bought because I couldn't pirate it.

Attached: 1452296516271.png (240x143, 29.66K)

>too stupid to comprehend that I'm literally shitting on the guy and his argument
I'm sorry for whoever has to take care of you.

>fictional thing doesn't happen
>silence
>real thing happens
>everyone loses their shit
wooooow how was I supposed to know

>it's steam writing their own message and not just copypasting rightsholder's exact words
>people don't understand the big fat YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO PLAY IT
haha it's a good thing faceless corporate entities never test the waters nor backtrack, they are always straightforward and steadfast fellows
wouldn't want that in my vidya industry

Because we killed God 150 years ago and allowed Jews Bankers to destroy our societies after the Federal Reserve was implemented. Only slightly less famous than Nietzsche's prediction of hundreds of millions of deaths in the 20th century was his prediction of pedophile man children having shit opinions on video games.

>I-i was just pretending
How much do you weigh?

>literal who loser

everytime

You wouldn't download a car would you ?

*tip*

in with you on this, but if someone copies instead of buying, they are losing on a potential sale that could have been if you didn't copy

I don't have to install the manufacturers garage onto my house in order for the car to run.

>twitter screenshot OP
pure faggotry, every time
twitter bullshit needs to fucking stay there