>lets go investigate their house!
>interrogate the husband
>look at his "subtle" reactions and press him on them
>"I don't know! she went to a bar last night"
>go to bar
>chase true killer(tm) on foot or car
>"we got him chief! he's going downtown"
>do this 30 times

I know I'm late to the party on this game but was this really that groundbreaking when it came out?
It's like this game is 100% style and 0% substance. The cases are short and never offer "aha" moments or anything even remotely fulfilling. They just end.
I'm half-way through. Does it get better?

Attached: la noire complete ps3.jpg (1305x1500, 359.07K)

No, it's a boring game

Yes, it's a pretty good game.

It's kino. Shut up retard, you can do this to literally any game
GTA
>drive to location
>shoot bad guys
>escape

I the hated how many niggers were in this game like honestly. It was the 1940s for duck's sake. Where are the blondes? The redheads? It was this same fucking droopy ass Mexican bitch model every single time for every single case

Is it true that the model/VA for the main character has autism?

GTA has so much more emphasis on open world exploration. There’s large scale missions with fun shootouts and heists. There’s engaging cutscenes and overarching plots. There’s a lot more depth to those games than you’re giving credit.
This one feels really linear and shallow. Very odd to have the same free roaming engine as GTA yet absolutely none of the gameplay.

No but I did laugh that they made him a manlet when the actor is like 6’4”

I LIKE YOUR ASS

Because it wasn't supposed to have an open world at all

except gta is actually a bad game. la noire is not

it's fun, but I do wish there would have been a bit more to it

YOU'RE LYING, MORGAN

No, it was an overhyped flop and I remember the billboards in my city for it but never knew anyone who played it and I didn't care for it either. The whole marketing campaign was about their facial capture tech. Basically, we saw a Rockstar game where you were a cop and couldn't have any GTA or Bully type of fun we just didn't play it.

i actually kept thinking "wow these cases are way too obvious and there's a bigger set up for something going on" and by the fourth time it was some guy killing his own wife or a jew murdering an actress i was just bored

last i remember i spent like 20 minutes pushing people into gutters and laughing like a retard

You fuck young boys, Valdez?

>LA Noire
>not a noir
>cyberpunk 2077
>not cyberpunk
why must they do this

It explicitly states it's Noire, not noir.

I'd like to see Rockstar use their technology for more experimental games like this again.

If I remember my french classes right (I dont) the added e just changes it to the feminine form and that's even less appropriate

I'd rather see Bully 2