You aren't a real fighting game fan unless you can do the Daigo Parry

You aren't a real fighting game fan unless you can do the Daigo Parry.

Attached: EwB4OwYWEAQ6ChU.jpg (1200x675, 151.85K)

i want to fist chun li's pussy

Convince me to quit/keep playing fighting games

How many hours have you invested?

Do Third Strike LARPers not realize 90% of the parries at high level are option selects?

>a useless skill that only applies to a dead game

They have big titties.

Turd Strike is only fondly remembered for its sprite and the ebin Daigo parry.
Universal 1f parry are trash and SF6 is guaranteed to be trash because of that.
This trash even had something as retarded as air parries.

i don't know what you just said, but i'm 100% sure you have never seen a vagina irl

scrambled ovaries

There's nothing wrong with that

EPIC DAIGO PARRY SO AMAZING THE BRITISH COMEDIANS AND CANUCK KEK SHMUCKS MAKE VIDEO ESSAYS ABOUT IT EVERY SINGLE DAY!! DAIGO SAID HE HATS PARRIES BUT THAT DOESNT EVEN MATTER DAIGOP PARRY OMG THATS SO HYPE

This should be the intro to every single videogame.

thank god. fighting games are shit

Go feed your declawed cat Phil

niggers parry my anus

best game

Attached: 1640800663275.webm (858x614, 2.73M)

Only retards seeth at such kino mechanic

Shame that Justin became known as an eternal jobber after this.
Between him and Daigo, at least Justin still bothers to compete in fighting game tournaments 20 years later. Daigo just stopped giving a fuck.

Something like this will never happen again because patch culture shifted the concept of 'git gud' to 'bitch about it so the devs will change it'. In a vacuum, if this situation were possible ingame today people would either demand that devs make the ult unblockable or dumb down the inputs of the parries so they weren't as frame-tight. At least in current day Street Figther, the latter is exactly what they did with parries.

>'bitch about it so the devs will change it'
This is what I hate the most about modern fighting games, certain characters get fucked over in patches all because some e-sports faggot or rando online bitch because they suck at fighting certain characters.