Where is this fucking game?

Attached: Majima.png (2209x1635, 2.74M)

They should just hire Harada to make a Tekken style fighting game with just Yakuza characters

>Yakuza post Nagoshi
who cares

Only 0babs and redditors want a majima spin-off. All I want is a retcon to Mine so hes still alive so we can play a new redemption story as him

>What does "possibility" mean

Really just wish they made more spin-offs with Yakuza, isn't there a 7 year gap between Y0 and Kiwami 1?

We’ll be fine. He was an okay director and absolute shit writer.

Kashiwagi is alive in Y7, why couldn't Mine be?

Maybe if you got rid of that old yee yee ass fringe haircut, you'd get some bitches on yo dick. Oh, better yet, maybe Makimura'll remember your mad dog ass if she stops fuckin' with that eye surgeon or lawyer she fucking with.

MJAIMAAAAAA...

Attached: file.png (500x500, 283.29K)

C'mon the haircut isn't that bad...

Kaito Files was kino tho

We already have 0. A Akiyama one would be way better in my opinion, since in 4 and 5 he's always one of the least important protagonists. Also, more Hana-chan.

Attached: 1541254632154.jpg (540x304, 19.96K)

>Not wanting a full game dedicated to Haruka idol simulator mode from 5.

Haruka Idol simulator would become a series on its own.

We honestly need another game with Kiryu to wrap up the Majima-Kiryu rivalry. I like a lot of 6, but to not have all the people from 1-3 like the Florist, Majima, the guys from Stardust, and that doctor guy have bigger rolls was fucking criminal.

I want a Kazama and Kashiwagi prequel set in the 70s/early 80s, but it's never ever happening

i thought 0 WAS the majima game

The rivalry gets wrapped in Kiwami tho.

How about a game with him and Tanimura?

Attached: 713A4C3B-52AA-4D36-8F15-49DADD4E4371.png (1200x675, 892.96K)

whenever this nigga shows up the game story goes into snooze zone

Attached: Florist_YK1.png (818x636, 547.29K)

This would be pure, unmitigated kino.

Yeah glad they got rido of his ass, purgatory was shit, stuck on the utmost corner of the map, three loading screens and a shit story always happened there.

Kazama hitman missions would be top tier gameplay.

This.

I also like the idea of a Yakuza game set post WW2 in the early days of the yakuza but not sure how you could connect it to the original characters.

>three loading screens in the most barren section of the map, including sewers
>objectives that force you to win against the hobos in mahjong, shogi or whatever or "GO FETCH ME SOME BOOZE AND THEN I'LL TELL YOU WHO KNOWS THE ENTRANCE TO PURGATORY, KID" missions where you have to do 5 separate fetch quests for each bum
>3 hour cutscene of nothing but expository dialogue about how china/korea is actually behind it
>have to deal with a boring fight with some random gaijin in the ring that has nothing to do with the story and is just there to get whooped by the protags and only serves as an introduction to the tournament mode

Yes but even then that's only the prologue of K1