Game is an existatian and philosophical KINO

>Game is an existatian and philosophical KINO
>All Any Forums can talk about is a photo of a chud from the previous inferior game and all that kiddy childish things like sex
Why is this board such a subhuman cesspool?
Any Forums is the lowest common denominator

Attached: xenochron3-1650154074567.jpg (1024x1024, 274.68K)

>Any Forums is the lowest common denominator
Xenoblade is perfect for Any Forums in that case!

>XB2 girls mog the XB3 girls so completely that they steal all the thunder while only appearing in a fucking picture
Pretty sad but then 2 was full of cows in sexy outfits while 3 is afraid to show more than a tiny bit of cleavage on the only girl who could ever hope to compete.

Attached: EhJV4i_UcAMBLCs.jpg large.jpg (1420x1510, 1.93M)

Dude, you're acting like the photo is just one little thing, but this is causing such a shitstorm because it's like a perfect conflux of multiple cans of worms

You've got people who wanted the Xenoblade games to be taken seriously and are facepalming at the absurdity of a harem ending being explicitly shown in a first party Nintendo game
You've got fans of the character Nia who are happy that she got her man verses fans of Nia who are mad that she's reduced to "wife #3"
You've got fans of the series who don't like the juxtaposition of Rex's ridiculously good end being shown right in the middle of the bittersweet ending the new party in XB3 gets.
You've got gays and fujos who are mad Rex isn't a twink anymore
You've got a bunch of different people from different clashing political backgrounds getting mad over real life ramifications of polygamy including: progressives who see it as a backwards depiction of women, conservatives who have "Marriage = one man & one woman" in their rhetoric, and moderates who understand that society moved to monogamous relations in ancient times to avoid problems stemming from an uppity population of unsatisfied men.

There's probably even more reasons I'm not thinking of off the top of my head.

Attached: 2018012705053900-659B13F48903294AE2B3FA4F12DA9898.jpg (1280x720, 160.01K)

>mfw too smart to have sex

>fans of Nia who are mad that she's reduced to "wife #3"
Hey, that's me! Also fuck them for making her less like Nia and more like the Aegis girls now.

Attached: Nia Smile Fireside.jpg (565x800, 86.34K)

They died and no one cares for the meme picture, deluded c**mer

>existatian

>she took her sister wives blades
It was a happy ending user

only kino aspect of the game is its cinematic 24fps

>existatian

Attached: 1535551723749.jpg (480x360, 48.05K)

this, but unironically

Haremfags like you belong on a fucking cross. You pushed for this shit, and now best-girl is a completely different character to fit your retarded orgy family.

Nia was never best girl unless you're a flatfag.

Pear shape is best shape you no-taste mouthbreather

Attached: Hips and Ass.png (600x600, 246.73K)

Pear shape is for zoomers. Hourglass is where it used to be before the woke media started trying to pander to niggers.

I think it's fucking hilarious, hope it becomes a mainstream meme template for a while at least

>XB2fags will claim their game isn't just blatant coomerbait that is inferior to the other entries in the series (especially XcX) while posting shit like this

Having actually played the game Mio is the best girl in the series and it's not close, how fucking adorable she is during the baby scene alone seals the deal

What the flying fuck were the dumb Japs even thinking?

Man and all this before unlocking the lewd classes, before swimsuit dlc, before old cast expansion. Puritanfags will have a lot of seething to go through in the foreseeable future.

I am just not sure if shesa completely different character. Maybe i am not up on all the newest seconhand lore.

None of those things will exist. This game went hard against the fanservice in previous games.

Time will tell. And money.

I hate it because I think the overt sexualization doesn't belong in game. Don't get me wrong, I'm as much of a coomer as everyone else, but I think they should keep that to the doujins instead of making it canon and depicting it on screen. I've cum to so many /ss/ Rex doujins over the years its crazy, but none of that needs to be depicted in the game itself.
>fans of Nia who are mad that she's reduced to "wife #3"
And this too. It makes the 3 girls feel less like real characters and more like robot slave sex slaves. There was a feeling of that in the original game, which is why I never bought the love triangle or love square in the first place. It worked in doujins but if you want me to take any of these characters seriously, I just can't after seeing that pic.

Oh, and the fact that Rex is grown up means less /ss/ doujins in general and that's probably the worst thing. Everyone loses, even the coomers.

Attached: two adults and one child.jpg (1280x1837, 475.91K)

>there are unironic shota fags in existence
Suddenly I sympathize with JRPG villains that want to end the world