PERSONA 2 EP PSP ENGLISH TRANSLATION

For anyone who might have missed this release.

github.com/sayucchin/P2-EP-PSP/

Attached: 1594236800148.png (852x481, 419.44K)

Quick rundown?

>P2 EP psp translation done
Hopefully Nine is patched.

Nyarlathotep was pretty based in the first game. Is the second game still about daddy issues and rumors?

cj_iwakura and his butt buddies were taking too long to release their patch so someone else made a patch and released it. cj insists it was someone who worked with them for a while and then disappeared, and that he stole some of their work.
as it is both translations only set out to insert other people's existing translations into the game, so one group feeling indignant that another did it first is gay.

Nine is thematically kino but man that gameplay....

Has the gameplay gotten more difficult than spamming Dashing Strike and Grand Cross? Is the random encounter rate still high?

I'm pretty sure PSP versions are easier in general
Should be faster at least

Should I play Persona 1 first before both 2 games, or should I skip it?

psp ep is similar difficulty to ps1 version

You should play none of them because Persona 1 and 2 are somehow even more trash than nu-sona but contrarians refuse to accept that and keep sucking off completely mediocre games just to make themselves feel superior than the majority of people that prefer the (also kinda mediocre) new games.

The only SMT games I've played are Nocturne (which I really enjoyed) and Persona 4 Golden which is okay so far. 2 always looked interesting to me, what's so bad about it in your opinion?

trannylators says he will do something
sits on his ass for years while asking for donations and asspats
random autist decides to actually work and finishes the entire project in a year or less
trannylator seethes
many such cases.SAD!

Attached: 1643858910065.png (395x400, 142.94K)

Persona 2 is one of my favorite games
But the gameplay is pure shit innocent sin psp can be beaten in autoplay

Unfortunately he doesn't actually seem that mad he's playing tatsuya with they're patch and did say that apparently this translation actually doesn't use his stuff so we might not get that much drama out of this

The gameplay is completely lazy and boring, somehow feels way more mindless than Megami Tensei 1 and 2 on the fucking Famicom.
Yeah, the story is good, but are you really willing to go through some of the most shit jrpg gameplay just for something you could just read?

How's the translation compared to the PS1 version?

Hes just pretending to not care like the faggot gideon, but the grift for him is effectively over

Attached: 1641176685116.png (1832x9580, 2.98M)

The story and different routes should just be translated, all the explanations of the mechanics and gameplay of the story I've seen looks fucking dreadful

Don't listen to retards. Play both 1 and 2.

Other than the new content, it's basically the ps1 translation.