When does this get better?

When does this get better?

I just got the second badge and tracked up north for a Lum Berry. This isn't very good.

Attached: clover.jpg (1022x594, 155.01K)

I was thinking about playing it.
How is it?

Attached: doctor who pokemon.gif (215x160, 461.51K)

when the fuck do you think

Around that time is when it gets good. The next gyms are pretty fun.

He said it isn't very good, it's right there in his post

I tried this shit two times and the farthest I've gone before dropping it was when you had to fight a bunch of illegal Mexicans. Half the jokes are good while the other half are reddit, also having to grind and build new teams for specific gyms is gay

> playing a romhack
>expecting gamefreak polish and quality
stop play the actual games

You should have played radical red instead of this fanfic trash

1.4 when?

>radical red
awful suggestion.

never

Kuroba is better

I used basically the same 5 Pokemon the entire game with a 6th as filler. Try abusing the AI, it does the same thing every time, so after you lose once, you know when to swap out Pokemon to dodge/mitigate certain attacks.

>Good old kanto mixed with the best pokemon gameplay you can experience in showdown
yeah, it is perfect, pokemon really does not need that trying too hard to be funny writting or the garbage fakemons to be good

Pokemon diversity explodes at this point. Fair warning later parts of the game are very obviously rushed and sometimes figuring out how to progress can be awful. For the love of God pick Cloudcat btw.

The sooner you realize this game was made by redditors and their interpretation of Any Forums humor, the better.
This game is shit, and even by the time this was new, the memes were already outdated and raped by the normalniggers.

You are a retard and have been on Any Forums since 2016.

No, overall it's good.

This is correct, it is like if someone made a pokemon hack full of wojak and pepe posting in todays age

It's good, but it's made for Pokemon fans who are bored of the main series games. If you haven't played a Pokemon game since Red back in middle school, you'll probably find it too hard/miss out on jokes about the modern Pokemon franchise. If you're a disillusioned fan, you'll have a good time.

I remember literal years ago Any Forums was making their own pokemon game. The demo was neat. What ever happened with that?

Attached: file.png (1426x898, 1.68M)