Why do gamers eat up the latest goyslop "boomer" shooter games yet criticize cod games for being repetitive and...

Why do gamers eat up the latest goyslop "boomer" shooter games yet criticize cod games for being repetitive and excessive?

Attached: allthesame.png (1396x738, 1.59M)

>actually defending CoD
Go to bed bobby

Gameplay of the bottom games is actually fun.
Go to bed.

>ah sweet lois it's a basedjak thread

Attached: 392391.jpg (820x529, 79.69K)

>goyslop
why has this started popping up everywhere?
is this the ebin new buzzword you retards will spam for the next two years?

Holy shit, that's some bad fucking bait

Both are iterative of their respective genres.
As Call of Duty integrates more unique movement mechanics and increases TTK (skill) in their games, as do Boomer Shooters integrate more and more unique movement mechanics or weapons into their games.
Both are good.
Instead of criticizing one side unfairly, why don't you seek to convince them of this?

Attached: eyebrow_raised.png (208x220, 25.29K)

i thought boomers hated eternal

Maybe because your image is disingenuous and is based on false pretenses?

Go play Eternal, Dusk, Neon White, and Ultrakill and tell me they're the same games to the degree that every CoD iteration is. You already know that though, don't you faggot. Sage this shit thread before it devolves into goal post moving and semantics. Don't bother expending mental energy on OP and whatever group of shills he belongs to.

Go away Activision.

with an iq this high why dont you fix your marriage?

It was fixed, remember?

this but with sovls and monster hunter instead of indie shooters

Attached: 1641449784452.jpg (400x400, 18.28K)

goyslop describes low effort jewish propaganda well

Because I'm a based boomer, you wouldn't get it you stupid zoomer, why don't you go back to "bussin'" with your "fr friends"

based basedjak poster keeping the OG jak culture alive.
Keep up the good work brother.

It's the new buzzword straight from CCP troll headquarters.

Each of the boomer shooters have different mechanics and aesthetics. Ultrakill is completely different from Ion Fury.

Attached: 1655804489847.gif (600x497, 295.4K)

All the games on the bottom play very differently from each other, except for Shadow Warrior 3 which is an unoriginal piece of shit that was forgotten about 12 minutes after release.

difference between top and bottom I bought all of the bottom games in a bundle for like $20 If I wanted to buy all the games in the top I'd have to spend a couple of hundred dollars also absolutely no one buys COD games for single player lmaoooo they buy it for online and zombies and really isnt comparable to dark souls in any way

The indie scene is full of creativity now please pay 20$ for my (5 hour experience with no replayability/replayable game with rapidly-repetitive content) game.

Attached: Slay the Spire likes.jpg (5760x8639, 3.85M)

So how does Doom Eternal fit in with those other games?

That's not how I remember it ending.

Attached: melon facade 1.jpg (1157x688, 314.92K)

Attached: Build Holy Trinity.jpg (800x518, 128.34K)

suck on this goyslop b itfhch *grabs dick*

When the fuck is the expansion pack Voidpoint?

Attached: 1654223708993.jpg (1920x1080, 252K)