I'm not sure how I accomplished this, but the car is still driving without 2 front wheels

I'm not sure how I accomplished this, but the car is still driving without 2 front wheels.

Attached: gta v car damage.jpg (2560x1440, 950.53K)

can you steer? perhaps pulling the handbrake to steer?

gta5 has phantom forces, notable when flying

Attached: wtf lol.jpg (2560x1440, 939.4K)

yes I can steer and it accelerates perfectly lmao

why didn't rockstar put the gta5 story mode car damage into online? popping the wheels off of people's cars would be hilarious

>2022
still no GTA killer
i mean what's the rush at R* when there's LITERALLY zero (0) competition?

They killed it themselves.

lol no
theyre working on gta6 the series isn't dead

Which mod? These physics are definitely not V's.

>GTA 6
An update for GTA:O is what it will become. When's the story content coming for V?

>being this much butthurt about your childhood buying you have to simulate cop genocide
kek pathetic
get a life

Attached: post-nut-clarity-8ca7d01312.jpg (600x357, 177.8K)

*bullying

Idiot.

the story was pretty complete as itself not much could be added that makes sense. online has ton of content and some of the missions are pretty funny
also there WILL be 6th

no u
XD rekt af

Fake. Mod. Mod tools annoucement. Gay. Rockstar stunt. You did not provide video of the car moving without the front wheels. Recreated in Unity.

based

Attached: based.jpg (714x331, 30.74K)

Too late.

come on faggg0t get a life u got rekt af kekekekekekekek

Why simulate it?

Attached: Class Traitors.jpg (540x540, 38.95K)

based

butthurt samefag lol u mad af

you will still be able to drive a car without 2 front wheels in real life you fucking moron. You'd just go slow and cause a lot of sparks to fly. If the engine still works and it's all wheel or rear wheel drive why wouldnt you be able to move forward ?

coz u got emotional problems bruh