You should be required to complete all 14 campaigns on expert before being allowed to play Versus...

You should be required to complete all 14 campaigns on expert before being allowed to play Versus. I'm getting sick and fucking tired of getting teamed up with people so braindead, so moronic, and so inept at the most basic shit that the game becomes more babysitting than actually shooting and having fun. If you are a newfag and you're going into Versus with no idea how the most basic mechanics of the game work, fuck you.

Attached: vs.jpg (393x447, 33.52K)

PvPfags are gay and retarded.

Don't worry user, im going to ask Valve to add SBMM so you aren't matched with bad players again, don't need to tank (hehe) me :)

I bet you spend more time on vote kicking people than actually playing the game.

Youre supposed to be playing video games for fun, user. It's a game. Do you bounce around in a bouncy castle and get pissed when the other kids aren't jumping as good? You are the asshole.

Bro this game is so fucking old. Why are you still playing VS expecting to find good players and not just stoners.

I don't play pick up games because of you

>playing the siwkwqggng5b multiplayer mode over the intended cooperative mode

I already put up with gayniggers sweating in l4d ten years ago on xbox, at this point I'm too busy playing kino campaign mods to put up with autists anymore

just play it on xbox kek they dont kick as much i think its because they are retarded or something

more like because there's probably like twelve people still playing versus on xbox left

Expert will only train you how to not get swarmed by commons. Special Infected are only ever a threat when controlled by humans and coordinating, something you'll only get in Versus.

if it wasnt for the game being capped at 30 fps, I would unironically play the xbox version more. same with the version of tf2 on the orange box

tryhard niggerfaggot i have beaten everything 10 million times on hard and there is nothing you fags can do about it, and no i wont play your competitive L4D faggot gay colony, LOL.

Attached: 1658676649022027.png (330x256, 60.39K)

i played expert realism all the time and still got kicked out of versus by some retard

Hey, look everybody! It's OP!

Attached: op.png (1525x1536, 3.39M)

Campaigns don’t teach you how to play infected. Kill yourself nigger.

does l4d have the worst community? i like to play the campaign and there are often people joining just killing everyone and leaving. i know i would have done this as a 12 year old without friends. but this game is 10 years old...
also some achievements are just not doable without tricking. like surviving 10 min of versus survival...
also what does 'r' mean?

Lol you can't learn versus if you don't play versus user. Sorry.

You can be great at this game and still be kicked. The community is just a bunch of kids

Attached: 1585680572973.jpg (325x589, 71.79K)

>also what does 'r' mean?
Ready

thx