What videogame fanbase you can't stand

What videogame fanbase you can't stand.

Attached: Baby.Assassins - Jojo Fanbase.webm (720x306, 2.54M)

Well not vidya, but just like your pic, I can't read or watch Jojo. The fandom ruined it for me. I acknowledge that it's probably a pretty good time, and I'd probably enjoy it if I could remove the baggage I have with it.

But because the fans, I just get irrationally annoyed whenever I see anything related to Jojo. That well has been permanently poisoned for me I think.

From Software
Sonic
Fighting games
Smash Brothers in particular

FEfags are the entitled, spoiled rich kids of the video game community.

all of them.
but specially the ones of games i like

Any fanbase that has any presence on Twitter. Reddits for lesser-known franchises are comfy most of the time but Twitter never fails in bringing in the biggest retards.

Dark Souls etc
Fifa
Every anime gatcha shit

But those shit souls are the most annoying fucks

Touhou
Sometimes I wonder why I even try to have genuine discussion about it

Attached: 1658881784827.jpg (522x376, 26.92K)

I've never experienced this, I must not gravitate to those kinds of people like you do I guess.

Dark Souls dipshits. The most fucking annoying reddit fanbase I have ever come across. And the funny thing is I always ignored their shit but when Elden Ring came out I saw how fucking annoying they were, this board was complete utter shit.

>Fifa
Sports games got fanbases?

I know for a fact you play fromsoft games, faggot.

Honestly It has to be like assassin's creed, or maybe uncharted, mass effect, stuff like that

Not really relevant anymore but my point is I can't help but dislike a fanbase who worship garbage like when I know the game series is ultimately shit I just wonder how people stomach it or have no taste

Would you fuck Cirno?

There are two groups on Any Forums who are far above everybody else in how stupid, annoying and insufferable they are, the NVfags and the Anomalyfags. If you are part of either group please for the love of god just kill yourself.

Attached: brouzouful msg.png (803x688, 44.09K)

Any fanbase that actively promotes the further decay of gaming. (Live services, gacha, microsoft)

sony

Attached: 1658671839884569.webm (510x720, 1.77M)

>but i wont do that

the line is "I refuse"

Wait a fucking minute... is that official? Isn't she the one who went on livestream and lifted up her baggy hoodie to reveal her ass and dick?

Attached: 1605507630547.jpg (480x480, 48.55K)

Yes, the multi million dollar franchises that are frequently topping sales charts actually have fanbases. Shocking, I know

Persona. They're the Tumblr users and band kids of Any Forums with the same tired jokes and shit takes on better vidya.

The Metal Gear fanbase. And no, metal gear fans are not Kojima fans. This is an important distinction.

I mean sports games have "fanbases" but it's just turbo-normalfags mostly teens who just buy the same shit each year and probably don't touch any vidya barring whatever fps is out and certainly don't discuss it here so I see his point, find it odd you'd pick them of all people they're harmless

You better not be shitposting.