Hope you like crashing from now on

Hope you like crashing from now on.
(I know, the picture is kind of overly dramatic.)

Attached: you will be happy.png (796x950, 111.86K)

>addressing these concerns and feedback is our highest priority
Seems like their highest priority is the exact opposite. What the fuck is up with this weasel worded bullshit? The phrase "highest priority" explicitly claims nothing else takes priority over it, but implementing these changes is literally taking priority over these concerns.

Why the FUCK does VRChat need easy anti cheat
No seriously
Why

You can already get an avatar and fly to the top of the map and spam effects and shit in 99% of worlds.

Are they putting in EAC to deter people playing fucking zombie house maps? Fuck off.

>VR Chat
Anyone who uses that deserves it

Why does VRChat need an anti-cheat at all?
It's not like it's an actual game

Sounds like developer's pride if I had to put a name on that specific behavior, like how Blizzard never bothered to ever revert a change in OW despite having changed stuff that made the earlier change unneeded.

Spying on users and preventing people from superceding their client's paid features.

OKay but this is going to piss off more people than would buy VRC+ to begin with if true.

And more to the point:
>Using the Oculus PC version of VRChat via Virtual Desktop no longer works, as it utilizes DLL injection which is blocked by EAC. Please use Oculus AirLink or the Steam version of VRChat instead
Basically
>Let's take a chunk of the playerbase and just isolate them for no reason

isn't that line almost verbatim what mojang/m$ told it's players as well?
gotta get those spy tools in to know what people are talking about...

>Let's take a chunk of the playerbase and just isolate them for no reason
Some people out there think the mod users are a tiny minority.

You will own nothing.

That's the craziest part: Those aren't even modded clients, just people trying to play the game on Oculus products.
It's not like Oculus is the biggest VR Marketshare or anything where a good quarter or more of VRChat's users come from; woops it is.
Just a few months ago they gimped a chunk of the game to make it more welcoming to quest users because that was the lion's share of new players, and now they're just outright telling one of Oculus' biggest selling points, native Desktop and Virtual Desktop integration, to go fuck itself. Actual insanity.

Vrchat is for trannies anyway.
Serves you right for them treating you like dogs you are.

eac already bypassed lmao, i will still crash erp'ers in public worlds lmao

Attached: 1648971221695.gif (600x338, 3.03M)

Yep, that's the worst part, it solves nothing for anyone.

tldr, i only vaaugly nnkow abotu this gmeame

user are you okay?

>(I know, the picture is kind of overly dramatic.)
Then why use it?

Oh no the software pedos use to groom 11 year old boys won't work properly

Attached: 551213..png (1280x720, 780.03K)

>we see and hear you
Good. "Niggers tongue my anus".

What's this about btw?

Attached: 1645663389966.jpg (1261x477, 101.53K)

Is there an open source alternative? It feels like VR 3D interaction is something we shouldn't allow companies to control.

yse

with like 5 people on it as opposed to tens of thousands daily, sure