Ruins your Star Wars remake

>ruins your Star Wars remake

Attached: 04DF546D-0E75-490B-A550-69F8B08FF34A.jpg (1280x1024, 119.74K)

star wars as a film series has been always ass, even the original trilogy is something most people see as more than it actually is for some reason
the expanded universe content like vidya, comics and side series are where the kino lies, there's actual worldbuilding and cool shit people associate with star wars that doesnt actually appear in the films at all

Boomer jews invent female portagonist to ruin video games.

Wasn't she fired?

Calling the original and empire ass will never not be contrarian, stop trying so hard.

>the expanded universe content like vidya
That's most likely what this thread is about. As in the KOTOR remake.

female characters are the least of the problems of the new films. They're the definition of soulless.

theyre both okay films but nothing special, they're on the same tier as something like conan the barbarian, just in space. They're fun adventure movies but in terms of world and story they're just average adventure flicks. Star wars kino is established elsewhere

Wrong. George Lucas ruined it by selling it off to Disney. Disney, the biggest clown world company on the planet. What do you expect anything Disney related to be like? It's all soulless shit. It's engineered to appeal to "everyone".

movie franchises shouldn't have been worshiped in the first place

Everything this harpy touches turns to garbage. I hated seeing her stupid fucking face in the cinema commercials. How do these trogs always get into the limelight?

Attached: 1656192819579.jpg (1080x1080, 80.42K)

I have never played a star wars game that felt like a worse knockoff of a better game, but had the star wars license so it was supposed to be cool.

someone needs to nuke wotc

She was, but the damage was done since the game is cancelled now.

when did jim sterling lose weight?

Calling the original ass never was contrarian, everyone with 3 digits IQ considered them fine adventure movies at best, good only to watch for one time and forget, unless you're 10 years old.

she has not been on the game the the longest time you retarded fuck

why the fuck would I want it remade in the first place?

Disney has already ruin Star Wars as a franchise so that's nothing new.

Attached: FPIGiskXsA0Kx4C.jpg (1080x486, 82.36K)

I just want to know who the fuck she has dirt on.

Attached: FPIGienWUBE3G5_.jpg (1080x743, 111.88K)

No, lmao.
The stupid bitch manages to get herself kicked out of every dev team she is affiliated with, and the games turn to shit.
It's like she's a living breathing curse.

Attached: IMG_1275.jpg (1242x2238, 841.57K)

Attached: Sam Maggs the Dumb Bitch Burning Bridges.png (993x1000, 251K)

>Star wars kino is established elsewhere
This, so much this.
I'm glad that we got the Prequel trilogy for that.

Why the fuck does she keep getting work?

Attached: aee.png (640x1500, 959.75K)